IGNORED

Kimchidvd War for the Planet of the Apes (Kimchidvd Exclusive #062) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

atomicblonde

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ksosk said:

I know right 1f602.png

But for this title, FA wins hands down for me.

Not to discount anyone else's opinion, but Manta for the win! I really only love 1 edition from each though, so it's just between those editions. Now for Blufans OAB to crush them both!

@DParadigm That Manta box is going to be sweet. I seriously considered the 1C just for that, but the timing wasn't great in the end.

@ksosk If FAC used that Gift box as a slip instead, that would've been my choice.

Also, all the art with the girl and Ceasar bugs me a little because it never happens in the movie. It's all just disparate art with them Photoshopped in together.

5 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Not to discount anyone else's opinion, but Manta for the win! I really only love 1 edition from each though, so it's just between those editions. Now for Blufans OAB to crush them both!

@DParadigm That Manta box is going to be sweet. I seriously considered the 1C just for that, but the timing wasn't great in the end.

@ksosk If FAC used that Gift box as a slip instead, that would've been my choice.

@45Caliber. That was great to hear.  :D I did GB request for Manta One-Click since it was opened and no more funds left for FA. lol

Blufans OAB is going to use that WWA as well, right? Hopefully, the slip would be impressive just like Spidey and Ghost in the Shell.

The thing is that with the retailers realising what they do thire is something for us all to like .

My choice was based on the one I liked the best . That in no way says that I dont appreciate what other editions are out thire or what our members choose to add to thire OWN collections ??.

I know one thing that anyone who is embarking on an " Apes " collection is going to have the rest of us paddling if not swimming in our own drool ????

3 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

@45Caliber. That was great to hear.  :D I did GB request for Manta One-Click since it was opened and no more funds left for FA. lol

Blufans OAB is going to use that WWA as well, right? Hopefully, the slip would be impressive just like Spidey and Ghost in the Shell.

I'm not generally big on boxes, but I think the leather & red foil stamping is going to be really nice.

Yes, BF will be WWA, which is nice but for the no spine title. BF's has really killed it with those last couple OABs.

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

The thing is that with the retailers realising what they do thire is something for us all to like .

My choice was based on the one I liked the best . That in no way says that I dont appreciate what other editions are out thire or what our members choose to add to thire OWN collections 1f60a.png1f493.png.

I know one thing that anyone who is embarking on an " Apes " collection is going to have the rest of us paddling if not swimming in our own drool 1f606.png1f493.png1f49e.png1f48b.png

@Scary Hair, my only problem is that....... 

I like all of them but not enough cash. ?

7 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I'm not generally big on boxes, but I think the leather & red foil stamping is going to be really nice.

Yes, BF will be WWA, which is nice but for the no spine title. BF's has really killed it with those last couple OABs.

@45Caliber, yeah. Can't wait to see what BF has on its table.

I just hate this wwa that's why I passed on the best buy edition, Ugly AF. Mantas full slip is My fav slip and I have no company allegiance so I just go by personal preference. If I didn't choose that I'd have grabbed film arena, because between the two steels, which the fronts are so similar, as I've said before I like the back of film Arenas over manta labs Woody, so if anyone wants to trade just steels I'd be happy to discuss! But I'm going for Mantas Full slip :) Helps they announced doing the full trilogy as well! And I Agree with @45Caliber The girl was never this close to Caesar....

• ★ Administrators ★

Simply to many editions for so many movies in such a short time, you really can't keep up with that ? If Kimchi had also done the first one I would have bought at least the Lenti.

Anyway all the War Editions from the different retailers look really good, must be because the Movie is so awesome ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Why do you have to get me so warm and tingly this late at night @ksosk Beautiful Pack shots, I'm so excited to see the full slip in person, it hurts

OMG @xSNAKExPLISSKENx you cannot imagine the euphoria I had when I found these updates and going through the mad rush to present to you guys in MP!! It was like I was on drugs haha.

Archived