IGNORED

Your Most anticipated Movie Release of 2018

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Like the title said, what are the 2018 Movies you're most looking forward to.

I'm really looking forward to:

1: Avengers Infinity War (this will be a hugh and awesome Movie)

2:Predator (can't wait to see these on the Big Screen again and I have high hopes since Shane Black is involved)

3:Battle Angel Alita (ok the first Trailer was weird but I'm such a big Fan of the Manga and I have been waiting for this for almost 2 decades now ?)

Other movies I'm really looking forward to are: Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, X-Men Dark Phoenix, Jurassic World 2, also Deadpool 2, Hellboy, Creed 2, Aquaman.

Not really looking forward to Solo A Star Wars Story (not after I've seen Last Jedi), The New Mutants (will be the first X-Men Movie I will not see in Cinema), Bumblebee (not after seeing Transformers 5).

Somehow I have the feeling it will be a slower year ? I guess I will ad some more over time. Anyway I wish they would do some more original stuff and not only Superheroes.

• Like 2

Pacific Rim Uprising is the main one for me ??. Although John Boyega reffering to them as "Yaggers"??? has left a bad tase .

Battle Angel Atila dose look interesting definitely on the radar THANKS FOR THAT tip off extrantntsrevenge??.

A massive pass is what is the Marvel Machine .

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Scary Hair Pacific Rim is also on my list, it is behind some of the other but I'm looking forward to that as well, especially since Steven S. DeKnight is the director, he was responsible for the AWESOME Spartacus TV Series ? I'm a little disappointed that Charlie Hunnam is not in it ☹️

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Really looking forward to.....

The Predator

? I hope it will turn out to be good. The Predator needs something really good after the 2 not so great clashes with the Aliens. Yvonne Strahovski is starring in it, I hope she has a larger role (she was awesome in Dexter ?).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Like the title said, what are the 2018 Movies you're most looking forward to.

I'm really looking forward to:

1: Avengers Infinity War (this will be a hugh and awesome Movie)

2:Predator (can't wait to see these on the Big Screen again and I have high hopes since Shane Black is involved)

3:Battle Angel Alita (ok the first Trailer was weird but I'm such a big Fan of the Manga and I have been waiting for this for almost 2 decades now 1f601.png)

Other movies I'm really looking forward to are: Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, X-Men Dark Phoenix, Jurassic World 2, also Deadpool 2, Hellboy, Creed 2, Aquaman.

Not really looking forward to Solo A Star Wars Story (not after I've seen Last Jedi), The New Mutants (will be the first X-Men Movie I will not see in Cinema), Bumblebee (not after seeing Transformers 5).

Somehow I have the feeling it will be a slower year 1f61e.png I guess I will ad some more over time. Anyway I wish they would do some more original stuff and not only Superheroes.

No love for new mutants? Looks excellent to me, love the horror aspect to it and looks to be a nice breath of fresh air in the xmen series, kinda why i liked the incredible Artsy Legion show

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

No love for new mutants? Looks excellent to me

I feel you there!

It may turn out to be really bad but I'm always up for a different approach ?

Will be cool if the director can pull it off and still wow us with the story or better yet, convince us this approach is necessary for the storyline.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I feel you there!

It may turn out to be really bad but I'm always up for a different approach 1f609.png

Will be cool if the director can pull it off and still wow us with the story or better yet, convince us this approach is necessary for the storyline.

Agreed, i just remember reading the title on movietrailers.net and thought, new xmen? then had a big smile on my face when I saw the intense supernatural  thriller mood of the trailer.  Im a horror junkie though so that helps lol

• Like 1

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx 

The Super Hero thing I am DESPERATE For an offering that is on the darker side ?. 

Personally im worried  the treadmil of cash cow safe has got me on the sceptical mood of weather it will be different or the trailer is a hint to draw us in then just be the same as always . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx 

The Super Hero thing I am DESPERATE For an offering that is on the darker side 1f60a.png

Personally im worried  the treadmil of cash cow safe has got me on the sceptical mood of weather it will be different or the trailer is a hint to draw us in then just be the same as always . 

I really hope not, there is so much source material and if they want to continue to pump out this many shows and movies while still staying relevant they need to branch out and separate these side stories to be unique and have their own print. Im staying hopeful, I'm sure when we get a new official trailer well see if it's a dream come true or not.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx I did no like the Trailer for New Mutants at all, it might surprise me but I have my doubts. My brother thought is would be a Trailer for a new TV Show instead of Blockbuster Movie, it looked so cheap. Anyway it is not bad when they try something to freshen up the X-Men, world destruction we're already getting in Dark Phoenix ?

I guess they will reveal the Powers of the Kids in a later Trailer, they all have some.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh man...So many coming out this year that I'm looking forward to!

1. Avenger's Infinity War...Of course

2. Solo: A Star Wars Story - I'm hesitant on this one...I'm not sure how it'll be without Harrison Ford, but it's still star wars so I'll be hyped.

3. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Huge HP fan...First film was alright, but I'm hoping this one does better.

4. Ready Player One

5. Deadpool 2

6. The Incredibles 2

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Anyone has a lower profile movie they are looking forward to? Everyone is always really hyped about the Blockbuster what about the smaller films? I guess most of the time you hear not early enough of these ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...