extantsrevenge

FILMARENA John Wick (FAC Exclusive No.15) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 17.12.2015 Angel Edition / Devil Edition / 31.03.2016 Maniacs Collector’s Boxset

Price: 699CZK Angel Edition / Devil Edition / 1999CZK Boxset Pre-Order, 2999CZK Regular price.

Limited: 1001 copies each Edition

Note Angel Edition: Worldwide Exclusive Steelbook, Exclusive Slip, Lenticular Magnet, 7 x Poster Card, Coaster, Note Pad (not inside the package), Numbering Card, Numbering Sticker

Note Devil Edition: Worldwide Exclusive Steelbook, Exclusive Slip, Lenticular Magnet, Photo Book, 7 x Character Collector’s Card, Coaster, John Wick Coin (not inside the package), Numbering Card, Numbering Sticker

Note Maniacs Collector’s Boxset: Angel Edition, Devil Edition, John Wick T-Shirt (not inside the package), John Wick Mug (not inside the package), Poster (not inside the package)

Purchase Link: John Wick Angel John Wick Devil John Wick Boxset

FAC # 15 John Wick Angel Edition.jpg

FAC # 15 John Wick Devil Edition.jpg

FAC # 15 John Wick Edition 3.jpg

I wonder if FA might now go back to the studios and try and bring us JW2 and then JW3.

Their JW1 was a real beauty. Especially the Devil Edition which @forenhase posted pics of above.

The Devil Edition obviously now stands out because of the coin. I've not seen JW3 yet, but obviously the Black Coin is important if Zavvi are incorporating it in their offering.

Nova did a good job of the series so far, but there is a real opportunity for FA to finally bring us the complete set with their eye for detail. Be nice to see FA do JW3 with a Black Coin presented the same as JW1 Devil Edition. 

I'm living in hope !!9_9

Would be awesome, I originally did not buy the John Wick 1 release from Nova, as I got all the FA editions, then when FA did not do 2 I had to search for Nova 1 and got 2 as well, but it would be awesome if we would get all parts from FA. Sadly I fear that will not happen 😥

There has to be an opportunity here for FA. 

JW2 is old news, but if they approach the studio with  something for it, and JW3, there must be a chance of getting WEA Steelbooks for both. 

As long as they keep the print run sensible (4-5k), then collectors will definitely be in for them. 

Maybe Andre @forenhase can plead our case ? 😀

On 6/7/2019 at 3:06 AM, bsisneroz said:

Can someone confirm if this is region free or not? I tried it in my regular Bluray player and it won't play.

The release is Region B locked.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:20 AM, Guiltybyproxy said:

Does FA plan to release JW2 and JW3 to go with the first one? It would really make my collection complete lol

I would love to get 2 & 3 from them aswell, but at the moment absolutly no informations 😥

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

The release is Region B locked.

I would love to get 2 & 3 from them aswell, but at the moment absolutly no informations 😥

Man, that really puts a damper on it. Why release JW1, but not the rest? There's definitely a huge market for it. Me *cough*

Awards

25 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Man, that really puts a damper on it. Why release JW1, but not the rest? There's definitely a huge market for it. Me *cough*

The reason why they did not release JW2 was down to the studios not giving permissions for the WEA steelbook.

Now that JW2 is past history, maybe FA could approach the studios to get permission again. Also get permission for JW3 at the same time.

That is what most of us are hoping for. Even if it's just JW2 for now, and then JW3 next year or something like that. 

I'm still hoping that it will happen. I put all my eggs in the one basket, when they released JW1. :D

8 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

The reason why they did not release JW2 was down to the studios not giving permissions for the WEA steelbook.

Now that JW2 is past history, maybe FA could approach the studios to get permission again. Also get permission for JW3 at the same time.

That is what most of us are hoping for. Even if it's just JW2 for now, and then JW3 next year or something like that. 

I'm still hoping that it will happen. I put all my eggs in the one basket, when they released JW1. :D

You and me both, bud 😂😂

Awards