IGNORED

Kimchidvd Blade Runner 2049 (Kimchidvd Exclusive #061) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

2 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Get in line lol... Me and DParadigm got those first dibs rights on them!! Lol

LOL! Ya'll beat me to the punch! ?.. not sure if i'm glad to hear that or disappointed.. i do have to save $$.. but then i look at the pictures and crave that full slip ?!!

Hopefully the Asylum therapists provide a response to if i'm sane enough to pass on this or if i'm medically insane and need a dose of this copy! 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, E-Film said:

Those are amazing! I know chances are slim.. but id thought id ask anyway.. @DodgyDave @Masterblaster Any possibility there are any extra Full Slips?

Thanks Psychos! 

No I don't think so. Sorry.

But the good news for those of you that are on the GB, is that they are on their way to the Hub now.

3 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

No I don't think so. Sorry.

But the good news for those of you that are on the GB, is that they are on their way to the Hub now.

Ill just crawl under my work desk for a bit and shed some tears for my 15 minute break.. That should be enough to get over it.. lol. Thanks anyway Dave. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Blade Runner 2049 (Kimchidvd Exclusive #061) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Archived