IGNORED

Black Barons In the Name of the Father (Black Barons Exclusive No.11) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Benoit46

On 12/19/2017 at 4:20 AM, ksosk said:

Wow. The front art definitely needs some form of embossing!!

I have not watched this movie, but is there any significance to the white rectangular strokes in both the front and back?

On 12/19/2017 at 8:10 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Interesting, was a good movie with excelent acting. No sure about the Steelbook art. Maybe the white strokes are some king of prison bars.

The Guildford 4 and the Maguire family ??? (thanks to my hubby)

Not seen the film but Nef says it's pretty good and moving film, tho not that accurate.

• ★ Administrators ★

Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers will start on 26.03.18 - 29.03.18, regular Order after that. Limited to 501 copies. Release Date on the website is still 25.03.18, I guess that will move back a little.

• ★ Administrators ★
29 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Wow!

What a great looking slip.

BB are on a roll at the moment. :Yes:

Have to agree with that, I like that they choose classic movies for the next releases and I also very much like the slips we saw ?

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, forenhase said:

I don't know the movie! Is this movie good?

Yes good movie? I gave it 8/10, also has 8.1 on imdb and is place 187 in the Top 250. Great performace of Daniel Day-Lewis. Can't go wrong with this one.

• extantsrevenge changed the title to In the Name of the Father - Black Barons Exclusive No.11 Blu-ray Steelbook [Czech Republic]
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to In the Name of the Father (Black Barons Exclusive No.11) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]