IGNORED

DParadigm’s Collection

2 hours ago, DParadigm said:

I guess I’ll start with the ones I got from Nova Winter Sales and Manta 2nd Anniversary Sales.

You got some good pickups during those sales. I'm a little bummed because I'd just bought Revenant and Dredds and couldn't get the Constantines at the time, so I'll have paid full price on those but can't always get the best deals. ?

At least I got the Nova SS lenti on the cheap!

15 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

You got some good pickups during those sales. I'm a little bummed because I'd just bought Revenant and Dredds and couldn't get the Constantines at the time, so I'll have paid full price on those but can't always get the best deals. 1f643.png

At least I got the Nova SS lenti on the cheap!

I was pretty happy with Nova SS Lenti. I have never watched that movie. I opened it up a couple of days ago and watched it. It's pretty good movie. I enjoy it.

10 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@DParadigm now that are some nice pickups 1f60d.png, especially when you consider the sale prices.

Thanks. Waiting for Manta to go live was a bit of a pain, but Constantine alone is so worth it. :)

7 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Awesome display and awesome picks!!! Constantine is one of my favorite movies of all time :D I got lucky enough I have #4 on all three of my copies.. Nuts or what? Very happy camper since it's one I'll never ever let go of! Hope you enjoy the holidays by the way!!

:wow:#4 all three. It is such a great package and having that low number is quite a collection. Happy Holidays to you as well.

16 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

I was pretty happy with Nova SS Lenti. I have never watched that movie. I opened it up a couple of days ago and watched it. It's pretty good movie. I enjoy it.

I loved the concept a lot more than the execution; a kind-of Dirty Dozen of DC villians. Margot Robbie was the movie's saving grace IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 3:11 PM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

The Fac Homecoming release truly was amazing! I think it was my favorite right under the OAB release which is stunning but lost points for the WWA steel, Great collection sir!

Thanks @xSNAKExPLISSKENx. Yeah, Blufans OAB lenti is awesome. I wish Blufans did WEA instead. I saw you received your E1 as well. Hope you enjoy it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

This week, I am showered with HDZeta Wonder Woman Steelbooks.  ?

Once again, Special thanks to each and everyone in the MP Admin team: @Masterblaster@DodgyDave@Scary Hair@ukade2327@45Caliber@Benoit46@ksosk, @extantsrevenge and @atomicblonde 

(Please excuse me if I miss anyone). This wouldn’t be possible without you guys. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

86540A2F-315D-4D8A-AFC2-F845A68B04D6.thumb.jpeg.6a747f2dcce444317073d787bd37ef97.jpeg

DE0B5D49-4B32-4EA7-8095-770784549DE3.thumb.jpeg.ddcef74e206b2e304265e79b05b24976.jpeg

4 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

This week, I am showered with HDZeta Wonder Woman Steelbooks.

You got an extra box and an extra double lenti? Now that's dedication and I'm glad we were able to accommodate it! I'm dying to open my box but am honestly afraid to until SBC releases their box protectors. I don't want to mess up that beauty.

17 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

You got an extra box and an extra double lenti? Now that's dedication and I'm glad we were able to accommodate it! I'm dying to open my box but am honestly afraid to until SBC releases their box protectors. I don't want to mess up that beauty.

Lol yeah. And this smokes me pretty hard cash but it’s all worth it. I plan to open the boxset up this weekends but now you give me the thought of waiting for SBC protector. ?

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

Lol yeah. And this smokes me pretty hard cash but it’s all worth it. I plan to open the boxset up this weekends but now you give me the thought of waiting for SBC protector. 1f914.png

You can't just open a flap in the shrinkwrap to open the box because the "lid" wraps around 3 sides. Normally I cut a flap and slide it out so I can slide it back in after, but with the lenti I don't want to do that. ?

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

SBC informed me, that the Protective Slips for the HDz Box Sets (SCF??) should be available by March. ish...

I will finally be able to get my sets out of their foam protectors. :Yes:

Archived