IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner 2049 (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#14) (4K + Bonus Disc Wooden Box Edition) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ethnosax said:

Given that there have already been about a buhzillion steelbook editions for BR2049, I wouldn't mind if there were just one of these--and that included all the discs. I find it a little annoying when different editions have different selections of discs. :(

HMV steel has them all ...

Hmm... I'm not sure about these wooden boxes and leather editions thingys ... I mean they are cool for couple of movies. But when every other movies starts to get them ... nope. Kinda same like zavvi flooding the market. After a time not cool. But hey - no offence meant. I'm in couple of GBs and gonna check out ... each to his/hers own. ! ?

3 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Hmm... I'm not sure about these wooden boxes and leather editions thingys ... I mean they are cool for couple of movies. But when every other movies starts to get them ... nope. Kinda same like zavvi flooding the market. After a time not cool. But hey - no offence meant. I'm in couple of GBs and gonna check out ... each to his/hers own. ! 1f44d.png

I feel exactly the same way. If there were confirmation that UHD will also do the original BR, this would be a little bit easier to check out. But I'm not sure that I need one randomly huge fancy-box on the shelf. One of the things I love about steelbooks is the nice uniformity of the look on the shelf.

Edited by ethnosax
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

I feel exactly the same way. If there were confirmation that UHD will also do the original BR, this would be a little bit easier to check out. But I'm not sure that I need one randomly huge fancy-box on the shelf. One of the things I love about steelbooks is the nice uniformity of the look on the shelf.

giphy.gif.8f9345e68a72ee246bf50d35bf1bf05c.gif

• ★ Administrators ★

UC has their niche in leather and wooden box, plus their recent trademark on wooden box design so definitely will be here for a while.

Well, it will be cool to see if they can modify their wooden box to a steelbook size woodbook design and combine it with their leather cases!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ksosk said:

UC has their niche in leather and wooden box, plus their recent trademark on wooden box design so definitely will be here for a while.

Well, it will be cool to see if they can modify their wooden box to a steelbook size woodbook design and combine it with their leather cases!!

It's all good. And I'm sure they sell well. ?

20 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'm already in for 2 copies. One was going to be a gift for a friend. I'll wait for the beauty shots to be sure, but I'll probably need two of both editions. Or maybe I'll just give him a nice necktie instead! :D 

A shirt-and-tie combo like what Deckard wears in the original would be an awesome gift. :) Always loved that outfit.

Edited by ethnosax