IGNORED

NOVA The Grey (Novamedia Exclusive #16) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, extantsrevenge said:

1f631.png why would Nova pick this 6 year old movie for an exclusive version with several editions. Not getting this.

May not be a bad thing @extantsrevenge !! I can think of so many good titles that have not received the premium treatment from 6 years ago!

I love it when a retailer pays tribute to old titles while another arm of their division focuses on new releases ?

But, I do agree this comes as a surprise haha

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

May not be a bad thing @extantsrevenge !! I can think of so many good titles that have not received the premium treatment from 6 years ago!

I love it when a retailer pays tribute to old titles while another arm of their division focuses on new releases 1f60a.png

But, I do agree this comes as a surprise haha

Picking an old movie is nothing bad, I have many in mind I would like to see getting a premium release as well. That's why I wrote "this". I can't imagine that many are interested in spending big bucks on this one. I mean the movie was ok, but nothing special at all.

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
40 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Not seen this movie ........................any good ...............?..........

Good Movie, I gave a 7/10 rating, but not a movie I would buy a premium release for. Still think that Nova did an overall good package. I especially like the Lenticular Slip.

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

Not seen this movie ........................any good ...............?..........

Yhea its good the way its constructed and the Plain Crash is I think the most brutal ever .

Keeps you guessing till the end on a lot of the story aspects .

Unfortunately im going to have to pass as a car repair has hit ?. 

My lowly view the Box Set OR the Lenti is the winner on the slip front ???

• ★ Administrators ★

This just keeps getting better!!

NOVA EXCLUSIVE #16 <THE GREY> BOX leathack paper and Title foil Sample.

Hello.
This is the nova media.

The next Thursday (18th) is a free nova EXCLUSIVE #16 <The Grey> Box Jae-in and the title printing samples.
As we mentioned in the last notice, the <the GREY> special atmosphere of the film and the overall color concept of the movie (<) and the similar wig> box (<).
The Color of the circle is a dark blue light, and the title has been neatly processed by park. The other package samples are also going to give you an announcement.

Next Thursday (18 days) Nova Exclusive #16 <the GREY> free for more interest.

Thank you.
The Nova Media Dream.

Dear Customer,

We are happy to share the print sample of box texture and title for Nova Exclusive #16 <The Grey> which will pre-order next Thursday(18th).
Previously announced, lethack material was used to express the overall dark tone of the <The Grey>.
leathack has dark and blue color and we finished with silver foil. Other package samples will be uploaded soon.
Thanks for showing interest to NOVA EXCLUSIVE #16 <THE GREY> preorder next Thursday (18th).

Nova Media  "

26733776_1144430015660769_8481885498053926219614_1144430012327436_36900132926843

35 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

The Crow has achieved "Cult Status".

You can hardly say the same for The Grey.   1f601.png

@DodgyDave totally and undoubtedly agree on the cult status of The Crow and it has an upper hand over The Grey ?.

I think I'm just too much a Novamedia boxset fanboy to pass up buying it

?????????

btw, @extantsrevenge was my secret santa and got me a The Crow steelbook and is a big fan of it as I am and so it was a bit of an joke ????

Awards

Archived