IGNORED

WCL Psycho (WCL Exclusive #8) (Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Hatori said:

Thanks for your help @ksosk.

Most of the WCL releases are looking great. I could kick myself because I have missed Hellboy.1f620.png

I approached John some time back for Jerry MacGuire, but didn't have a strong link then. 

Jerry MacGuire is OOS now ?

Now that we have a chance to grab their new titles, we should grab the opportunity! I got Get Out and Split, and working very hard to get us New Dragon Inn too ?

2 hours ago, ksosk said:

I approached John some time back for Jerry MacGuire, but didn't have a strong link then. 

Jerry MacGuire is OOS now 1f62d.png

Now that we have a chance to grab their new titles, we should grab the opportunity! I got Get Out and Split, and working very hard to get us New Dragon Inn too 1f618.png

Thank you times a million again for making this happen KS. And thank YOU (!!!) for trying to get some Jerry Maguire copies. You are awesome!

3 hours ago, ksosk said:

Jerry MacGuire is OOS now 1f62d.png

Now that we have a chance to grab their new titles, we should grab the opportunity! I got Get Out and Split, and working very hard to get us New Dragon Inn too 1f618.png

Psycho is OOS.?

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Gremlins said:

this looks amazing, would love to get my hands on a copy but it looks difficultttt

Your wish is our command!

6 hours ago, Hatori said:

Psycho is OOS.1f62b.png

MP managed to secure a few copies!!!

More info soon and I will tag you both once it is out. Snatch fast ?

This is a stunning slip . I like the movie not enough to buy it . .  So much thought and love has gone into this .

Nice to see an older movie getting some attention ??

It certainly wets the whistle for 300 different retailer I know  ?? . With everyone pushing for the best possible product it has to be all the better for us  ? 

Archived