IGNORED

Howdy everyone

MuckyMuckMan

Hi everyone,

I'm an avid film enthusiast from the UK  with over 1500 films in my collection. I collect movie memorabilia also ranging from Sideshow Collectibles, including a Devil's Backbone figurine with a signed DVD by Guillermo Del Toro, to limited edition prints including a The Thing signed by John Carpenter. In 2015 we also built a luxurious home cinema in our home.

My Top 5 films of all time are:

1. Aliens

2. The Thing

3. The Shawshank Redemption

4. Lord of the Rings

5. Jaws.

Other interests include travel (places visited inc. The Galapagos islands, Peru, Ecuador, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, US, Egypt, Mexico, lots of European countries), hiking & drinking real ale.

3 hours ago, MuckyMuckMan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm an avid film enthusiast from the UK  with over 1500 films in my collection. I collect movie memorabilia also ranging from Sideshow Collectibles, including a Devil's Backbone figurine with a signed DVD by Guillermo Del Toro, to limited edition prints including a The Thing signed by John Carpenter. In 2015 we also built a luxurious home cinema in our home.

My Top 5 films of all time are:

1. Aliens

2. The Thing

3. The Shawshank Redemption

4. Lord of the Rings

5. Jaws.

Other interests include travel (places visited inc. The Galapagos islands, Peru, Ecuador, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, US, Egypt, Mexico, lots of European countries), hiking & drinking real ale.

Hi and Welcome @MuckyMuckMan you sound very interesting person ! Cool to have you among us !

Pls share pics of your collection and home cinema.

I'm sure you've been to Finland too - as it is The Best Place to live .... you haven't ???

5a1036b5ac70c_d29734c8123948ee8b9ff13322a7e262-Copy.gif.1ed0cf9a5391dd8e2bb753ff8748876a.gif

Cheers,

Nef

On 11/18/2017 at 3:33 AM, MuckyMuckMan said:

we also built a luxurious home cinema in our home.

Please feel free to share picture so I can be jealous and thank you for saying hello!

19 hours ago, MuckyMuckMan said:

Do we all pay up front and then someone orders a large batch of the same product?

If you are referring to Group buys, there is Information Posted Here regarding the rules of joining.

Archived