IGNORED

Hey everyone!!!

babyblu

Finally decided to join. I am so crazy about steelbooks that I have run out of space. Cant afford to get a bigger house as the Seattle housing prices are just insane. My addiction to steelbooks is at a whole new level. Maybe someday I can break the habbit. I dont think it will happen though. Anyway looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing the old ones as well in here. Happy collecting!!!

Thanks for the kind messages. Look forward to collecting for many years to come. Been doing so for over a decade now and I dont see it slowing down anytime soon. Heck I did my first stream of Spider-Man Homecoming a few days before it came out on disc and I think it will be the last time I stream. Disc based only for this guy. 

On 11/16/2017 at 8:18 AM, Masterblaster said:

Well i got you beat on that !

:Zap:1f609.png

True that. I never really collected vhs or dvd. Just started collecting when I got Blu-ray as I was very addicted to the quality difference. Well I do have about 200 DVD's but I dont consider that much of a collection. LOL. 

Archived