IGNORED

Stranger Things Season 1 [4K UHD + Bluray] (Target Exclusive) [USA]

ksosk

• 45Caliber changed the title to Stranger Things Season 1 [4K UHD + Bluray] (Target Exclusive) [USA]
6 hours ago, ksosk said:

I prefer the colour combination in this cover. I wonder if the Netflix logo at the bottom is a 1/4 slip.

It's similar to the art on the white lunch box, which is the better of the 2 IMO as well. That looks like it's part of the box to me and 1/4 slips are a little too sophisticated for a Target release.

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I want to dislike only for not releasing this at the same time as the Blu-Ray/DVD version! Guess I'm buying it twice.

dont you know that is the purpose of them NOT doing the release at the same time ?!? 

Just think of all the extra cash flow ....

2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Betamax

Correcto Mondo. Feel free to order yourself a Free Copy ! LOL.

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

dont you know that is the purpose of them NOT doing the release at the same time ?!? 

Just think of all the extra cash flow ....

Kinda stinks still. IMO. Gotta have this so can re-watch the show.

Sight. Pros and Cons of Blu Collecting. That's gonna be the name of my biography.

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Pbsw23 said:

Wait... What? This is another version from Target? I thought I was looking at a steel at first but it's just another VHS case but with 4K discs?

@45Caliber @nefilim @ksosk

I don't know which is worse, realising there is a new steel version or that there is a 4K version? Haha.

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I'll have to get them all and they know it, jerks. They can keep Season 2. Halfway through and not a fan of the direction it took.

It is true the story feels a bit off for season 2, but the kids acted so well!! A lot of scenes were written to give them a chance to shine.

Archived