• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:33 PM, Masterblaster said:

WOW respect is all i really can say ! 

Im glad you decided to share this display with our members here on MP !

Surely you DO have the biggest collection that even I have seen ... the only thing im not seeing are the Batman Tumbler which would be a great Edition . Sorry if i overlooked it in your collection i was just in awe ... 

You got me beat by a couple miles for sure ... being in Aussie land i definitley dont want to think of what that stuff has costed you to get to AU and past the tight security of the custom ...

I like @Pbsw23 find the Microwave just a super idea... anyone up for popcorn ?  If i ever go to AU i definitly want an invite to watch a movie with you !!

Come over and see this @Hatori @stonedm190 @sepultura007 @Ice_man_72_Blazing @Bunaldinho @The Major @THECROWANDSTING @Staind @B-bone @batben83 @Circushooker @C.C. 95 @capricornio34232 @damnernsaduak @Darek @Darogal

@Masterblaster appreciate it dude. I've got the Blu Ray Bat Pod edition but I don't have a Tumbler... That would be cool though.  And if you ever find yourself in the arse end of Australia mate you're more than welcome to join me for a barbie, some beers and a few movies.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

:TRUCDEOUF::omg::wow:@Skid Mark I had to look several times to take all this in. What an absolute epic awesome collection you have. I don't want to think about how much you spend on it. But how do you find the time to watch all this great stuff?

Also, of which movie do you have the most copies?

I really think I'm dreaming right now, this is simply unbelievable and so :wow:

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, ksosk said:

:wow:

I lingered too long at the JAWS boxset ... I will kill to get one of that!!! The thoughts that went into settling that place up is insane!

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us!

You're welcome @ksosk. Glad you enjoyed the pics.  That Jaws box from Germany is really beauty. Thanks for taking the time to check it out :) 

Awards

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, amicro said:

:wow::Yes:

Hi @Skid Mark

You have a great collection. How big is your room?

Thank you for sharing. B|

Hi @amicro. Thanks dude.  The house used to be separated into 2 apartments with an internal staircase. Before we bought it, it had been changed back into a single 2 storey.  The main part upstairs has the usual kitchen, dining, living, bedrooms etc. and the room in the pictures is the downstairs with its own kitchen, bathroom, toilet etc... everything you need for a good movie night! 

Awards

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, 45Caliber said:

You're killing me with these photos @Skid Mark. It's like being in a store if there were a store where everything in it is awesome. How do you leave?

Appreciate the comments @45Caliber. I wish I didn't have to leave mate but then I'd make no money to keep filling it. I think I need to find myself a rich old widow!  

Awards

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, extantsrevenge said:

:TRUCDEOUF::omg::wow:@Skid Mark I had to look several times to take all this in. What an absolute epic awesome collection you have. I don't want to think about how much you spend on it. But how do you find the time to watch all this great stuff?

Also, of which movie do you have the most copies?

I really think I'm dreaming right now, this is simply unbelievable and so :wow:

Thanks so much @extantsrevenge!  Glad you enjoyed the tour.  I'd say I have the most copies of Ridley's Alien. 23 so far. I'm a sucker for the Alien movies anyway and will try and buy every copy I can find for the collection. Cheers. 

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Skid Mark said:

Thanks so much @extantsrevenge!  Glad you enjoyed the tour.  I'd say I have the most copies of Ridley's Alien. 23 so far. I'm a sucker for the Alien movies anyway and will try and buy every copy I can find for the collection. Cheers. 

Wow that is a lot, I also love the Alien Movies, but since I buy mostly Steelbooks non of my movies has such a high number. With the Alien Movies coming from FA I guess your Alien number will increase as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived