• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

:omg:@Skid Mark again an absolutely spectacular update. I'm glad that this time I already have some of the items myself, or ordered ? I'm really looking forwrad to receive my RPO Manta 1-Click and the Hacksaw Ridge Boxset, both turned out terrific. Great Walking Dead Lenticular Editions and the Elder Scrolls Editions are fantastic as well. Thanks for sharing all the wonderfull stuff with us ?

• Like 1

@extantsrevenge Mate that RPO Manta is a beauty.  So many colours popping off the slips. They all look great, you're going to love it.  HDZeta's will have to be something special to match it.  I'd been admiring those WD Lenticular editions for a while and then a friend in the States was selling his for a great price so I snapped his hand off.  Just have to find somewhere nice to display them now. 

• Like 2

Awards

Joining the collection this week we've got an epic Rick and Morty edition exclusive to JB Hifi here in Australia, as well as the gorgeous filmbooks for Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy in beautiful 4K and in the premium corner we've got EverythingBlu's second entry in the Cornetto Trilogy.  This blue beauty compliments their Shaun release perfectly.

001.jpg

• Like 5

Awards

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

GoldenGoodnaturedDragonfly-max-1mb.gif

What a marvelous update @Skid Mark the Matrix 4K Steelbooks are really nice, I hope we will get a Europe release as the US import is so expansive. The UHD Edition is awesome with all the MP extras, I got that one as well. Great to see you got an undamaged Batman Animated Boxset, mine was so destroyed I returned without getting a new US version because I was so disappointed, now I have the UK version.

Terrific Ponyo edition, great premiums, it's simply amazing to look at all your new stuff 😍

• Like 2

@extantsrevenge Thanks bud.  Sorry to hear about your Batman.  I saw so many examples of trashed ones from other collectors.  I was one of the lucky few who had it show up from Amazon in a box.  Glad you got one from the UK instead.  It's such an iconic Saturday morning cartoon.  So pumped it got released on Blu Ray. 

I knew you'd like that Ponyo edition.  Another one for the Studio Ghibli collection.  I don't know if JB Hifi have any more planned for release but if/when they do I'll be sure to post pics 👍  

• Like 3

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...