IGNORED

S'up Psychos

Skid Mark

Hi everyone.

Hello from the land down under. Joined tonight after recently making friends with the awesome Ice_man_72_Blazing. Having been a collector for many years I'd heard tales of a place that sounded too good to be true.  A place where like-minded collectors can make good friends and discuss movies, learn of new releases and help others grow their collections.  And the group buys... man, those group buys sounded too legendary to believe... that was until I was invited to join Media Psychos.  As a passionate collector I'm excited to become a member of this awesome community and look forward to meeting you all .  Thanks for having me Psychos!     

20170802_193304.jpg

Awards

:TRUCDEOUF::wow:i-have-teh-power-o.gif.5ff3568122df592430026b52e9a3825f.gif @Skid Mark

That is a feast for the eyes 59206e74baacf_tenor(3).gif.8d3573d57260078b63c9da254f8d667b.gif . I have a feeling you will be right at home here with us ? ?

Maybe a question of what is going to be your next 59426e794fec0_tenor(6).gif.0e94c69deb7754f1f332e361b2fce789.gif to join the ranks of that LUSH Set up ???.

HELLO AND WELCOME ???.

@ukade2327 @45Caliber  @atomicblonde @mr_wick @sepultura007 @Sicksol @Masterblaster @nefilim

LOOK UP ☝☝☝

@Skid Mark Your collection is truly out of this world. I would feel like I'm in a video store lol! But with better design/presentation/set up, of course! ;) I seriously am in awe and hope to one day have a collection as large and as beautiful as yours. I'm truly glad you made your way to MP, I'm pretty sure I commented on your collection thread elsewhere awhile ago in awe as well. I think you will find plenty of like-minded people here that you can chat with and even bond with, and you'll find we have a very awesome and positive bunch over here for the most part! 

Again, can't stress enough how excited I am to see you here and I can't wait to see how much more you expand your collection! :D?

Also, if you ever need anything, I'm just an @ or a PM away and so are the rest of the mods! ?

Hello @Skid Mark and thanks for making me say that!

Welcome to our forums. If you found your way here, we're guessing you're just as crazy about steelbooks and other premium releases as we are and we're happy to have you join us!

2 hours ago, Skid Mark said:

A place where like-minded collectors can make good friends and discuss movies, learn of new releases and help others grow their collections.

You've got us nailed and man, what a collection. I'm now going to go hide my paltry lot behind some drapes!

There's a lot to check out, so let me help if I can by pointing you to a few places to get started.

For news about upcoming steelbooks and premiums, check out our member-exclusive release section with all that we know about what's to come.

Release Section

Then, if you happen to be a fan of a particular film, franchise, retailer or group of films then check out our discussion clubs.

Member Clubs

If English isn't your first language, we also have forums for non-English speakers as we have plenty of International members.

International Chat

Last but certainly not least, check out our group buy section for your chance at acquiring otherwise hard-to-get titles from premium retailers.

Group Buys

We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

Hi there @Skid Mark

Welcome to the asylum! Greetings from Brazil!

So you are from the land down under? I love Australia! I lived in Sydney for 1 year and a half initially in Bondi road then moved to King Street near Wynyard station. As a collector I used to visit JB-HIFI at Central station on a weekly basis for movies and games!

So my friend I hope you enjoy your stay here at the asylum with us!

Cheers mate!

Alex

Awards

Thanks All.  Such an awesome welcome makes me feel instantly among friends.  I update my collection every week so no doubt you'll get to see the collection as it grows, especially as some of it will be thanks to you guys, the members and the group buys I plan to be apart of it. Keep up the great work Psychos.

@Benoit46@ksosk@Scary Hair@ukade2327@nefilim@atomicblonde@45Caliber@Masterblaster   

Awards

8 hours ago, AlexMacOl said:

Hi there @Skid Mark

Welcome to the asylum! Greetings from Brazil!

So you are from the land down under? I love Australia! I lived in Sydney for 1 year and a half initially in Bondi road then moved to King Street near Wynyard station. As a collector I used to visit JB-HIFI at Central station on a weekly basis for movies and games!

So my friend I hope you enjoy your stay here at the asylum with us!

Cheers mate!

Alex

Thanks @AlexMacOl. Nice to meet you dude.  Sadly I've never been to Brazil but I've been around Sydney - the Wynard Station area, Darling Harbour etc many times.  Living in the heart of the city must have been exciting, mate. And I know that exact JB too!  Purchased an X-Men exclusive from there a few years back. Thanks for the welcome Alex. Appreciate it. 

Awards

Well mate now that you're here with us, good metal hunting!

By the way, that JB store was always crowded! And yes living in the heart of city was very cool. Got everything right around the corner. I was there when they were filming Superman Returns and transformed the metro station in Metropolis hospital. Good times!

Well, c'ya mate!

Alex

Awards

Archived