Jump to content
nefilim

Favorite Lenticular Steelbook(s)

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, nefilim said:

... and let's not forget ... lentis can come in amrays and digibooks too. And they are awesome too !

 

It true, but it can be hard to figure where things best fit in the hierarchy and I figured we're mostly talking about steelbooks. That's about all I did though, figure something. The forums idea was @Scary Hair!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My top "3" ;)

 

3 - The Ol' school Blufans Gravity lenti full slip

uuaLkOS.jpg

 

2 - Another (personal) Grail: Kimchidvd Memento lenti

6jKwOJ5.jpg ipQOUO0.jpg

 

AND MY NUMBER ONE(S!) OFCOURSE THE 2 ABSOLUTE AMAZING LENTI BROTHERS:........

BIaSGsE.jpg

 

QtJILQP.jpg

 

These guys just keep pointing their guns at me as soon as I walk through the mancave... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, larson1977 said:

My top "3" ;)

 

3 - The Ol' school Blufans Gravity lenti full slip

uuaLkOS.jpg

 

2 - Another (personal) Grail: Kimchidvd Memento lenti

6jKwOJ5.jpg ipQOUO0.jpg

 

AND MY NUMBER ONE(S!) OFCOURSE THE 2 ABSOLUTE AMAZING LENTI BROTHERS:........

BIaSGsE.jpg

 

QtJILQP.jpg

 

These guys just keep pointing their guns at me as soon as I walk through the mancave... ;)

 

Love those Wicks too. Did not want to post them as I knew some else would .. wink wink ... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Fave lentis, huh? ?

 

Well, Nova's TWS lenti for sure, coz I love the image itself and I love the depth and sharpness. ? That's kinda why ... I got two. ? Can't help it.

DSC_6249-3.jpg.a3308b293087884dee21ca488c2f9cfe.jpg

 

Another fave of mine is of course the Blufans GOTG single lenti. I mean, these colours! ♥ Gotta take some photos of that one of these days. 

 

And I love the Kimchi lentis for Deadpool and Spider-Man Homecoming. :)

 

DSC_5405-2c.jpg.525435fcbf6b5fdccf744e6ffc15babc.jpg

 

DSC_7064-3.jpg.52d42dcd32fce8b5faff4897a5c3a1c9.jpg

 

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

@DParadigm It truly is. Nova really did an amazing job with that one. ♥

 

I finally took a group photo of my fave lentis. ? The two GOTG single lentis by Blufans are gorgeous. I somehow don't really care about either of the UEs, even though they're totally nice. However, the single lentis just knock it out of the park. 

 

 

DSC_8202-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

10 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Looking really good @DParadigm I love the Set for the first one and can't wait to get my editions for the second 1f60d.png

@extantsrevenge, what edition do you get for the second? Single lenti are my favorite. 

 

The two UE did not blow me by itself but when I put them side by side, wow. The two purpleish theme match pretty well. 

 

3 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

@DParadigm It truly is. Nova really did an amazing job with that one. 2665.png

 

I finally took a group photo of my fave lentis. 1f604.png The two GOTG single lentis by Blufans are gorgeous. I somehow don't really care about either of the UEs, even though they're totally nice. However, the single lentis just knock it out of the park. 

 

 

DSC_8202-3.jpg

 Great shot my friend. They all look good together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DParadigm I'm all in with GotG Vol.2 from Blufans, Boxset + 1/4-Slip with extra Box + 1 extra Double Lenti ? Have all editions from the first (such a great Steelbook) and had to get everything.

 

@Sauerkraut all so nice, I really love Winter Solder Lenti myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2017 at 4:42 PM, nefilim said:

I have soft spot for PA so :

 

59fe261b4f28a_plainmaster.JPG.4b6c0052fa44f50bb97c2b2231274b5e.JPG

 

Love the film and love the edition !

 

@nefilim,

 

I just got this particular release yesterday and watched the movie as well! Really nice lenti on this one. It's my first PA purchase, and I must say, they really do go all out in terms of the small black envelope with pictures inside that they include, as well as even putting their own main menu / overlay on the disc itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

 

@nefilim,

 

I just got this particular release yesterday and watched the movie as well! Really nice lenti on this one. It's my first PA purchase, and I must say, they really do go all out in terms of the small black envelope with pictures inside that they include, as well as even putting their own main menu / overlay on the disc itself. 

 

Agree totally ! And the envelope colour changes from release to release.

 

How did you find the film ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just now, nefilim said:

 

Agree totally ! And the envelope colour changes from release to release.

 

How did you find the film ?

 

Like, how did I find the physical film? It was still for sale on Plain Archive's website...Though if you meant what do I think about the film itself, then I actually just posted a small review in the movie review thread on the forum! ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 minute ago, Sheikah said:

 

Like, how did I find the physical film? It was still for sale on Plain Archive's website...Though if you meant what do I think about the film itself, then I actually just posted a small review in the movie review thread on the forum! 1f601.png1f44d.png

 

LOL. Read your review. ?

 

" While I don't really see this movie as one I would watch over and over again, or watch casually, I think it's definitely worth at least one watch. "

 

Thought the same at the first viewing,  but after couple of months felt the urge to see it again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

With all the new releases since the last post, I think it's time to share our new favourites lenticular editions 🙂

My 5 favourites for now are (number is not important) :

 

1 - Wonder Woman Hdzeta DL

2 - Fantastic Beasts Blufans DL

3 - Thor Ragnarok Blufans DL

4 - Coco Blufans DL

5 - The Greatest Showman Manta Lab DL

 

Of course, it's just my opinion regards the editions I own 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

With all the new releases since the last post, I think it's time to share our new favourites lenticular editions 1f642.png

My 5 favourites for now are (number is not important) :

 

1 - Wonder Woman Hdzeta DL

2 - Fantastic Beasts Blufans DL

3 - Thor Ragnarok Blufans DL

4 - Coco Blufans DL

5 - The Greatest Showman Manta Lab DL

 

Of course, it's just my opinion regards the editions I own 1f609.png

 

 

I only own #1 and #3 and they are great ones for sure. Another one that comes to mind is

 

Blade Runner (1982) HDZeta DL 😍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About us

We are a great site committed to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy