IGNORED

Dunkirk - Filmbook + Blu-ray + Digital Download] [UK]

nefilim

That artwork is SO right .

The Movie has you almost forgetting to breathe .

I certainly recommend as a Blind Buy .

My Mum Lived through that dark time in world history we went to see it together 3 Generations all of us had the same sence of being left humbled by the sacrifice made for our freedom today .

2 of her Teacher where at Dunkirk one on Land the other in the Air it was exactly as they had discribed to her ?.

Also check out the AMAZING Set Photos in the Movie Thread from our very own @Steel Pagan ??

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

That artwork is SO right .

The Movie has you almost forgetting to breathe .

I certainly recommend as a Blind Buy .

My Mum Lived through that dark time in world history we went to see it together 3 Generations all of us had the same sence of being left humbled by the sacrifice made for our freedom today .

2 of her Teacher where at Dunkirk one on Land the other in the Air it was exactly as they had discribed to her 1f44d.png.

Also check out the AMAZING Set Photos in the Movie Thread from our very own @Steel Pagan 1f44d.png1f493.png

I love this too! Watched it 3 times in IMAX ... knew I had to as I know I couldn't get the same experience at home.

Many of my friends felt that the show was too slow though. I love how the movie kept the tension real high.

Surely a movie for multiple buys for me haha

6 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

@nefilim I haven't seen Dunkirk just yet but this is probably my favorite artwork use thus far. The other ones I'm not a huge fan of. Guess we'll see what else comes, especially in the US! :P

I'm guessing now HMV steel and this digibook, so steel will be HDZ silver for me, Blufans & Digibook. Done!

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

I love this too! Watched it 3 times in IMAX ... knew I had to as I know I couldn't get the same experience at home.

Many of my friends felt that the show was too slow though. I love how the movie kept the tension real high.

Surely a movie for multiple buys for me haha

What art did IMAX have? You know I'm always gonna ask you now, so you may as well just attach a photo when saying you saw something in IMAX. ? It's usually the best poster.

Archived