IGNORED

*SAM^S CLUB EXCLUSIVE* SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING MOVIE GIFT SET

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★

Release Date : Out and available !

Price : $27.99 plus State Tax 

Info: Set contains 2x MASH*EMS (Spidey and a SECRET Character) , what are Mash*ems ? 

Mash'Ems is a highly collectable toy that all kids will love. Mash'em allows kids to play with their favorite characters in a whole different way.

Purchase Link : Store Only ??

IMG_4346[1].JPG

IMG_4347[1].JPG

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Hatori said:

Looks interesting but what are MASH*EMS?

If I'm not wrong it should be those stickies that u can throw onto a wall and let it drop down on its own. 

And ty for the tag @Masterblaster! I am saving up for the FA boxset hee ? so have to give this a miss

marvel-universe-mashem-foil-bag.jpg

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

My wife was underway today in town and stopped by Sams Club .. She noticed this on the shelf and had to pick up some....

Take a look @larson1977 @ksosk @ukade2327 @45Caliber @atomicblonde @nefilim @Scary Hair @Benoit46 @Hatori

I wish I could like/heart your posts! But wow!! Sam's Club, who knew :o Mine has barely any selection anymore when it comes to movies/TV shows. I miss when they had a dedicated section because they had pretty good deals, especially on the TV shows!! Maybe I'll go to Sam's Club right before Halloween :D Thank you for the tag!!

Archived