IGNORED

I am no mere Ranger... I seek the Grail!!!

stealthrat

Ok, so I am a fan of Lord of the Rings and Monty Python (obviously), as well as Star Wars (Episodes I-VI ONLY), Captain America & the Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I also have an affinity for old B&W movies especially musicals, but I have a special taste for subjects like the King Arthur stories, Robin Hood, and Greek and Roman mythology (when the stories are not completely dominated by special effects thereby erasing any real substance).  Sometimes I can also get into a documentary, depending on the subject.

I found this site because I am looking for a few steelbook editions of movies that Captain America is featured in (NOT Thor: Dark World).

Thanks for saying hello, @stealthrat!

7 minutes ago, stealthrat said:

I have a special taste for subjects like the King Arthur stories, Robin Hood, and Greek and Roman mythology

Have you ever see the film The Flame and the Arrow? It's pretty fantastic with some remarkable acrobatic feats performed by Burt Lancaster (who was a circus performer). It's kind of an Italian Robin Hood. Check it out if you haven't seen it!

Just now, 45Caliber said:

Thanks for saying hello, @stealthrat!

Have you ever see the film The Flame and the Arrow? It's pretty fantastic with some remarkable acrobatic feats performed by Burt Lancaster (who was a circus performer). It's kind of an Italian Robin Hood. Check it out if you haven't seen it!

I will look for it.  It sounds exactly like the type of thing I'd be into!

Now IF you are talking Burt Lancaster with the Squash and Buckle the AMAZING The Crimson Pirate  @stealthrat @45Caliber with no spoiler's you may recognise an updated sequence from a recent first in a franchise ????. Trapeze also needs a mention .

Also he was a BRILLIANT Actor with solid performance's in From Here To Eternity and The Birdman Of Alcatraz .

I think you are going to find a lot of like minded Movie buffs and bring us all a weath of knowledge yourself ???.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR Taking the time to say HI ???

Archived