IGNORED

Hi from France ?

Parent

Hi everybody, my name is David, I am 27 years old, I come from the North of France :D I love the cinema, and I am a fan of the  Marvel Universe . I collect steelbook since 2015, and I have it this day 80 ^^

And I want it even more!!! I am register on BR and now I am here !!!

il y a 32 minutes, Scary Hair a dit :

HELLO @Parent 1f60a.png

Something is telling me that you will not need to look anywhere else for edition's from around the world image1.GIF.91c2e6cd8c5996e929acc129718ae229.GIF .

Your new 59426e794fec0_tenor(6).gif.0e94c69deb7754f1f332e361b2fce789.gif awates 1f60a.png.

Not only that we have some of the most knowledgeable and friendly collectors out thire on the internet 1f493.png1f493.png1f44d.png1f44a.png

????

:hi: David and welcome to Media Psychos The only place you need to be to expand your ever increasing collection..

Great to have you here.........

WE have the BEST MC  with @Masterblaster and a 0211e74c_x50.gif.5648ef8310782401fb74ad5cbfae7418.gif team of Psychos to help you get that edition you're looking for .........you've tried the rest ...you've found the BEST

Happy Collecting.............

• ★ Administrators ★
On 21/10/2017 at 11:34 PM, Parent said:

Hi everybody, my name is David, I am 27 years old, I come from the North of France :D I love the cinema, and I am a fan of the  Marvel Universe . I collect steelbook since 2015, and I have it this day 80 ^^

And I want it even more!!! I am register on BR and now I am here !!!

I have been around other forums and sincerely feel that MP gives me the best vibes, so welcome to the family here!

Hope to hear your thoughts and comments in the threads?

Cheers,

KS

Archived