IGNORED

Manta Lab War for the Planet of the Apes (Manta Lab Exclusive #13) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, ksosk said:

Images update uploaded guys, please check!!

You're on fire these days @ksosk. Thanks for all the updates and pictures.

giphy.gif

This release looks really good as well, but since FA already announced the complete series too, I have to pass on the Manta ones. Have to stay strong 2 times Premium of the complete Trilogy is simply to much ?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

This release looks really good as well, but since FA already announced the complete series too, I have to pass on the Manta ones. Have to stay strong 2 times Premium of the complete Trilogy is simply to much 1f630.png

Exactly. 

I’m certain that Manta will do a great job. But I only need one premium set, too. 

As I don’t collect Manta stuff, it’ll be FA for me. 

But good luck to those that will order this release. ?

33 minutes ago, blu.steel33 said:

I am looking forward to this my first 1 click 

Budged your comment here as the GB Threads can be a nightmare for the Psychos dealing with the GB's.

The One Clicks are superb ?? . 

Different time of year and I may have done the same , no way could I have passed on that Full Slip it would have been a kick myself forever ?.

A fair few of us collectors unfortunately know that feeling all to well .

A part of me is hoping that Manta do a Box down the line for Constantine . Until then thay are living in my Nova John Wick Box ??.

Manta lenti's are sublime ??. 

[ME#13] War For The Planet of The Apes Steelbook Pre-order Announcement - www.mantalab.com

Dear Customers,
Thanks for joining our Anniversary Sale and Giveway Event. We should have been more prepared for both but we are very sorry. The shipping has been delayed significantly compared to our normal status and we feel sorry about this as well. We will prepare better next year. Today, we are announcing our last pre-order of 2017. War For The Planet of The Apes is our 13th exclusive and first of the trilogy we are planning to finish in 2018. As we've announced, "Rise" is under design and we hope to introduce it soon. Please look below for more details.

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, December 22nd, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: January 19th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip(2D+4KUHD)($46.99): 200 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($45.99): 300 Units
*Double Lenticular Full Slip($46.99) : 300 Units
*One Click ($145.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Fully Grained Black Faux Leatther Box with Red Foil Hot Stamping

Please check our website for more information on our website
www.mantalab.com
Thank you!
Best regards,
Manta Lab

image.thumb.png.a557cb749a4f0bfeafb5030e82c6336c.png

2 hours ago, blu.steel33 said:

@Scary Hair sorry for posted in wrong section. 

Yh i cannot wait to get it and i loved the film so this was a no brainer for me.

I hope someone does a 1 click on thor cause i am all over that one 1f609.png1f609.png

Its ok im always geting lost ???.

Thor I think it's safe to say that thire will be a choice ?.

War is well worthy of a run of Premiums ?? .

• ★ Administrators ★

By the end of the year we will see who won this Heavy Weight Contest. (In members opinions)

FA or Manta. 

Maybe we can run a poll, after they have both released all 3 in their series. 

12 Rounds. Points decision or a knockout. 

Lets get ready to RRRRRumble.   ?

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

By the end of the year we will see who won this Heavy Weight Contest. (In members opinions)

FA or Manta. 

Maybe we can run a poll, after they have both released all 3 in their series. 

12 Rounds. Points decision or a knockout. 

Lets get ready to RRRRRumble.   1f62c.png

So far, imo, going with the Full slip, i like manta, steelbooks, the fronts are so similar I can't really pick a better but I like the back of FACs steelbook a lot better than mantas woody

• 4 weeks later...

Archived