IGNORED

Hello from USA

DParadigm

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel. I am a gamer and a big 3D movie supporters. Final Fantasy and Ninja Gaiden has been my favorite game franchise. I am fairly new to collecting steelbooks just started in recent months. I am currently collecting the MCU and DCU steels but if I see any movies I like, I am all in.

Thank you for welcoming to this forum and hosting the Group Buys. I look forwards to chatting with all of you. 

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi @nefilim, 

Yes, I am sure I will like it here too. ?

In US, 3D trend is going down and many newer TV doesn't even have 3D features and newer movie releases opt out 3D. :( 

So the Group Buys in this forum really helps getting the hands on the movie we like. Now, we just hope our current TVs doesn't break. ?

2 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

Hi @nefilim, 

Yes, I am sure I will like it here too. 1f37b.png

In US, 3D trend is going down and many newer TV doesn't even have 3D features and newer movie releases opt out 3D. :( 

So the Group Buys in this forum really helps getting the hands on the movie we like. Now, we just hope our current TVs doesn't break. 1f601.png

Tech wise it's pretty same here (in Europe). Good 3D tv's are harder to find. But releases are still coming out. Like very affordable HMV Steelbooks that have 2D|3D|4K disc's !

Greetings @DParadigm and welcome to Media Psychos , a Media forum run by collectors for collectors .......where about in the US are you located.... may I ask ....?.....there's been some very nice MCU and DC editions released of late and no doubt many more to come ....... Have fun while you visit , there's quizzes and chats about all sorts so do get involved and get to know the other members ....its a great community we have here with members who are very friendly and knowledgeable ...so if you need any info ask and you will surely get a reply ....... Happy Collecting ......

Archived