IGNORED

Alien : Covenant (2017)

nefilim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened after Prometheus? How does that lead into Alien: Covenant? We won’t know for sure until the new film opens on May 19 but a new short film gives us a pretty good idea.

For Alien Day, Fox just dropped this official Alien: Covenant prologue short called The Crossing, which stars both Prometheus survivors David (Michael Fassbender) and Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace).

@Scary Hair There are actually many A:C prequel videos.

• the A:C proloque the last supper
  • the message viral videos (3)
  • the A:C prequel
  • the meet Walter viral videos (2)

... more ? ...

If interest I could make links here.

And I do hope these are available in blu-ray (Steelbook Premium Edition) LOL.

@ukade2327 You're fan of horror. Fan of Alien franchise ? Waiting for A:C. Only 13 days to go.

10 minutes ago, nefilim said:

@Scary Hair There are actually many A:C prequel videos.

• the A:C proloque the last supper
  • the message viral videos (3)
  • the A:C prequel
  • the meet Walter viral videos (2)

... more ? ...

If interest I could make links here.

And I do hope these are available in blu-ray (Steelbook Premium Edition) LOL.

@ukade2327 You're fan of horror. Fan of Alien franchise ? Waiting for A:C. Only 13 days to go.

Absolutely ....I love aalllll  the alien Movies ,I've got them on DVD ,Bluray ,Boxsets  etc even AvP  .....Ridley Scott's the Alien King in my book....really looking forward to Covenant

Ill have to post pics of my NECA 1/4 scale Alien Big Chap and Aliens 1/4 scale Warrior.........

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

Absolutely ....I love aalllll  the alien Movies ,I've got them on DVD ,Bluray ,Boxsets  etc even AvP  .....Ridley Scott's the Alien King in my book....really looking forward to Covenant

Ill have to post pics of my NECA 1/4 scale Alien Big Chap and Aliens 1/4 scale Warrior.........

Pls DO !

I have never bought any movie or any collectibles. Here in Finland they are soooooooooooo freaking expensive and importing cost also sweet money. I know they ain't cheap anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Viper0210 said:

Reviews are mixed. Never rely on them.

I never do. I just like to read them. When they are spoiler free I still get some ideads what the film is like. I mean it's long way until I see it. Blu-Ray release. I do not go to movies anymore.

So the the wait is looooong.

9 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Got tickets for Friday I'm so excited!!

1f604.png1f44d.png

1 minute ago, Viper0210 said:

Booked for Saturday will let you guys know my thoughts spoiler free

MP wants detailed spoiler free reviwes. Thank you, sirs !

Archived