Benoit46

hdzeta-png-220042687586ccca1d0acf8bc4c6182b It (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #32) (WWA No Disc Steelbook) [China]

14 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Here's a thought ...could it be a Double Lenticular release with a transitional Image on each  side , top image to bottom image in each case ........

I think you're on to something, especially because the title images are so similar. 

57 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I think you're on to something, especially because the title images are so similar. 

Also if you look at the bottom pic its at a different angle to the top one ......like its just flipped the image .........just a guess though , but it would be cool if it was..........also on the back you've got a longer shot at the top and a close up on the bottom and on the front you've got a close up on top and a longer shot on the bottom.......and why do two double lentis with basically the same images , one would be a full slip ..............they COULD be just two possible options though..for the Lenti image............????

15 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Here's a thought ...could it be a Double Lenticular release with a transitional Image on each  side , top image to bottom image in each case ........

I think THE MAN has got it right .  Looking now ukade2327 has said it yep more than a possibility .

26 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I am so thirsty for info on this, skipped the best buy release.

I also truly hope this will be like the recent kimchi BR2049, while uninteresting initially became a sought after sensation overnight when the images were revealed ?

I'm so stoked for my full slip to arrive on that, wish it was a fatter slip with book but the slip itself is so beautiful!

13 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I also truly hope this will be like the recent kimchi BR2049, while uninteresting initially became a sought after sensation overnight when the images were revealed 1f60d.png

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx

Awards

47 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I also truly hope this will be like the recent kimchi BR2049, while uninteresting initially became a sought after sensation overnight when the images were revealed 1f60d.png

I want them to use the extended edition. I have enough versions of theatrical already!

2 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

That would make me, how you say.....Too happy

I'm holding on to hope that's why there've been no updates on this with the EE officially announced. With 2 parts and separate theatrical and extended releases (potentially for both) it pains me to consider the amount of releases we'll see.

4 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I'm holding on to hope that's why there've been no updates on this with the EE officially announced. With 2 parts and separate theatrical and extended releases (potentially for both) it pains me to consider the amount of releases we'll see.

I really hate when they do that cash grab crap, just like the hobbit and lord of rings releases 

Awards

17 hours ago, bungral said:

If this goes ahead, what are the hub shipping charges usually like?

Obviously I'm new here and whenever I've bought from HDZeta before, I've usually gone direct.

Cheers.

Item price + GB Fees + partial shipping from retailer to HUB + partial custom duties if applicable + Shipping costs from HUB to you. @DodgyDave or @Masterblaster might be able to be a little more specific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would you guys consider this release if it had no Disc(s) ??

IT is banned in China due to the loads of blood (censorship) so a logical solution would be to release without a Disc ... this has been done before and its actually not a bad idea as it would make the Edition cheaper without a Disc AND lets face it , you dont open HDZeta to watch the Disc which you proberbly already have at least 3 if not more anyway ! 

Lets see how this goes , if im right i want a banana split LOL ... i love banana splits .... !!

Take that thought with you .......

Take care

John

• Like 4