IGNORED

Hello from the steelbook side

Ryve

3 hours ago, Ryve said:

Hey Psychos!

I'm Ryve from France. I am a big fan of movies, games, music and books. I collect stuff on all of those 4 passions, and I compose as well music since more than 10 years. 

See you around there! :) 

Hi and Welcome. I also collect movies, music (vinyl and cds) and books.  Take's lots of space. LOL. What is your instrument ?

See ya !

Nef

21 hours ago, nefilim said:

Hi and Welcome. I also collect movies, music (vinyl and cds) and books.  Take's lots of space. LOL. What is your instrument ?

See ya !

Nef

I can only agree with you! I collect also vinyls and CDs, for books I mainly collect Mangas and Comics (which takes a lot more space than standard books). Fortunately for games I mainly buy on Steam so it only takes space on a hard drive haha :) 

I started with the guitar back in 2004 and then I added the keyboard and now I play more the keyboard than the guitar. I struggle to find time to compose lately but you can check what I'm doing if you'd like here: Soundcloud

Thanks for the welcoming :) 

17 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

@Ryve

A real HELLO to you at last sweetheart 

Welcome to MP V2.05905e98a11849_download(13).jpg.5aae827486114e8374d82b5ac6444962.jpg.

Oooh it's cute! Thanks! 

"at last", yeah I know I am a bit behing everybody, so sorry ?

Archived