Blufans Man of Steel (Blufans Exclusive #63) (WEA 4K/3D/2D Steelbook) [China]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Son of Flynn said:

I’ve never heard of a Premium label doing that before.

sorry i better clear this one up, it was me in a very jokey mode that day and see how far it went.

saying that some premiums do, so some very nice extras say such as dune manta one click as an example.

but premiums are getting better every day to be fair to them, so thats all good for all of us in the end 👍

hope your not too pissed with me 👍

all best

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

sorry i better clear this one up, it was me in a very jokey mode that day and see how far it went.

saying that some premiums do, so some very nice extras say such as dune manta one click as an example.

but premiums are getting better every day to be fair to them, so thats all good for all of us in the end 👍

all best

basil 👍

Thanks for clarifying 👍

Edited by Son of Flynn

5 hours ago, Basil said:

all best

basil 👍

If it was Manta I might have believed you.  Of course the cape wouldn't fit in the box, so it would have had to be shipped separately. 😁

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I'm based in the UK and I'm relatively new to this group - I haven't yet been part of any group buy as I only purchase Superman related deluxe/boutique/collector editions, but this is one I am definitely interested in.

I already have the HDZeta One Click (still sealed) and a separate HDZeta 4K version, plus every single special edition of the Reeve films. This will be an amazing addition to those.

Having not been part of a Group Buy before, I have no idea how the procedure works - I've read the rules on the forum but find them a tad confusing sorry - if I need a certain amount of points/credits or whatever to qualify and prove I'm genuine, but I'd really appreciate people's help here. If I have to get someone who does qualify to purchase one for me and I transfer funds, I'm more than happy to do so.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1