IGNORED

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure (FAC Exclusive No.99) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Benoit46

• Benoit46 changed the title to The Maze Runner: The Death Cure [Filmarena collection #??] (Czech Republic)

I'll probably get it since I have The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials from FA but I still need to get my hands on the original The Maze Runner FA one of these days. Maybe when it's not at a ridiculous price and/or I eventually find it for decent I'll get the complete collection. That and if FA actually follows through with this (still waiting on John Wick Chapter 2 lol)

• 4 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

FB_IMG_1518651154718.thumb.jpg.07702691e31942c237c257f6a11a6f97.jpg

"Dear collectors,

we would like to inform you that we are completing the MAZE RUNNER series this year releasing FAC *** MAZE RUNNER: The Death Cure. The limitation is supposed to be the same as we set for THE MAZE RUNNER.

Configuration, release date, price and beauty shots will be coming soon :-)

Best Regards,"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benoit46 said:

FB_IMG_1518651154718.thumb.jpg.07702691e31942c237c257f6a11a6f97.jpg

"Dear collectors,

we would like to inform you that we are completing the MAZE RUNNER series this year releasing FAC *** MAZE RUNNER: The Death Cure. The limitation is supposed to be the same as we set for THE MAZE RUNNER.

Configuration, release date, price and beauty shots will be coming soon :-)

Best Regards,"

@Benoit46 Thanks for an exclusive information. ?? 

By the way, is it with WEA steelbook? The first and second films were all with WWA steelbooks.

• Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
48 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@CJKim888 this will be WWA, and it looks like limitation will be 400 (since that was the number for the first one). Now we only have to see if they make 2 editions like they did on the second.

I thought it was 500. ?

That is why the 2nd Edition of Scorch Trials was 500. For members who had the 1st release ?

I'm not at home,so I can't go and check the back of the original Maze Runner. 

Either way, I'm in. ?

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 6 minutes, DodgyDave a dit :

I thought it was 500. ?

That is why the 2nd Edition of Scorch Trials was 500. For members who had the 1st release ?

You're right 

500ex. for Maze Runner

And also

500ex. for Maze Runner Scorch Trials E1

and 1000ex. For E2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@CJKim888 this will be WWA, and it looks like limitation will be 400 (since that was the number for the first one). Now we only have to see if they make 2 editions like they did on the second.

Then I guess this will be the WWA artwork, since the previous two WWAs look just like this. The title language needs to be changed from French to English, though. The artwork is from FNAC. ?

IMG_1167.JPG

Edited by CJKim888

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@DodgyDave you're right of course 500 ?, that was my initial thought, but I was not sure if I remembered correctly and checked the original beauty shot, which said 400, sorry my fault, was too lazy to check my own copy...

Edited by extantsrevenge

On 10/9/2017 at 1:13 AM, extantsrevenge said:

A new announcement 1f644.png, nice to see them finish 1 movie line, but I want John Wick 2 & Kingsman 2 1f614.png

Seriously. It's beyond frustrating that JW2 hasn't gotten the FA treatment, yet. Unbelievable. JW1 feels so empty without part 2 on my shelf 

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Seriously. It's beyond frustrating that JW2 hasn't gotten the FA treatment, yet. Unbelievable. JW1 feels so empty without part 2 on my shelf 

Yeah especially since FA originally announed this before the 2nd even started in cinema. They hyped John Wick so much and now we don't get it... but instead some odd movies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to The Maze Runner: The Death Cure - FAC Exclusive No.99 Blu-ray Steelbook [Czech Republic]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm out because I sold my Maze Runner: Scorch Trials FA lenti off a few weeks ago after realizing I'm never gonna be able to get The Maze Runner to match it and tbh I don't love the movies THAT much to pay what the few Maze Runners that pop up cost lol. I still need to watch this latest one though, missed out on it because I don't go to the theater as often anymore. But FA keeps cranking out concepts... yet they keep pushing releases. Still waiting on Prometheus!

• ★ Administrators ★

@LONGTAKE thanks for the info. Sounds interesting but I'm a little shocked, we need a regular Full-Slip to have a matching Set. Also FA always makes Full-Slip when they only have one edition ? I don't think that we need more premium with Double Lenti. All the Asian retailers do it now, for me it simply looks like another way for FA to make this release as expansive as possible. With a Double Lenti you don't get any cool finish on the Front & Back of the Full-Slip, I liked the way FA had these made. I think it is a good idea for 1 Edition if you're doing 5 anyway, like with Blade Runner 2049. But if it is only 1 Edition it has to be the Full Slip.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Does seem like a strange idea to do a DL when the previous have been Full Slips. 

I suspect that Nils is correct. It's all about creaming the collectors for all they can get.

I'm surprised it's not a XXl 4K slip for $100 including shipping. (like Gladiator)

FA can't seem to think further than their Bank Balance at the moment. Long term loss of collectors, due to ridiculous pricing, seems to be a concept they don't understand.

Maybe, when their web site is chocked up with overpriced releases, the light will come on. But I doubt it.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

FA can't seem to think further than their Bank Balance at the moment. Long term loss of collectors, due to ridiculous pricing, seems to be a concept they don't understand.

Maybe, when their web site is chocked up with overpriced releases, the light will come on. But I doubt it.

That might do the trick. They already sell a lot slower than they did in the past. Also the secondary market is so down, more and more collectors will stop buying direct and try to get the releases for nothing after they are out.

To be honest all this makes me sad. No secret here, I like FA a lot ?. The concept they had in the beginning a nice Full-Slip with great additional stuff, like Photobook, awesome lenti and some cards + the Numbered card and sticker, was cool. It was nice that all the releases had the same set up. Now they introduced XXL Slip, Lenti, Double Lenti, Edition 1 to 5, more Discs than you need and so many releases, all for "Premium prices" it somehow kills part of the excitement. Sure I look forward to many of the future releases, like Blade Runner 2049 ? but my wallet does not and at some point even a person as obsessed with them as I'm has to realise that that is not really good ?

• Like 3

• extantsrevenge changed the title to The Maze Runner: The Death Cure (FAC Exclusive No.99) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]