IGNORED

Stranger Things - Season 1 Special Edition Target Exclusive [USA]

nefilim

1 minute ago, atomicblonde said:

I'll blind buy this so hard. I love VHS-like packaging. It's always nice when the USA gets something special for once :P And plenty o Targets nearby that I for sure won't be missing out

yeah. go on. what else you got ?

lol.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ksosk said:

received mine a couple of days back and thank you for rushing out to secure this collectors' dream for us. 

Guys, if you have not gotten this, do check with the team if they have any stocks left. It is a must-have!

IMG_20171103_010225_857.jpg

Agree totally -

this is region A locked. So no way me to watch it. But just own this uber cool release. Ahhh !!! Fantastic !!!

Thank you MP. @Masterblaster @45Caliber !

16 minutes ago, ksosk said:

received mine a couple of days back and thank you for rushing out to secure this collectors' dream for us. 

Guys, if you have not gotten this, do check with the team if they have any stocks left. It is a must-have!

IMG_20171103_010225_857.jpg

That is beautiful staging KS. Will you please do mine? I'll send my stuff with return shipping to be photographed.

@nefilim I opened mine just to look at, but I've been watching it streaming.

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

That is beautiful staging KS. Will you please do mine? I'll send my stuff with return shipping to be photographed.

@nefilim I opened mine just to look at, but I've been watching it streaming.

Don't bother with the return postage for I will not be returning haha!!

It is a God-send to have your collections.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Bigwednesday said:

Can anyone confirm if this is100%  region locked? Some people telling me it is and then I see somewhere saying it isn’t?

help! ?

Hey @Bigwednesday, I shifted your post here as this is the proper place to ask instead of the GB thread =)

And yes, the BD is region locked.

4K discs, however, are region free so you may want to check out the GB here.

Archived