IGNORED

Looking Good MP!!

Maximus16

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome back ! 

not just loads of Emojs... lol

Congrats on your first 25 Master Bucks for the Introduction BUT we would have really wished for an Introduction that says something about what you like and collect and or eat and drink lol... dont take offense now ...lol ...

Take care

John

4 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Welcome back ! 

not just loads of Emojs... lol

Congrats on your first 25 Master Bucks for the Introduction BUT we would have really wished for an Introduction that says something about what you like and collect and or eat and drink lol... dont take offense now ...lol ...

Take care

John

LOL I drink beer and eat almost any type of food ?

I have been a steelbook collector for almost 4 years now ? Loving the new site, looks awesome and seems easier. One questions though, can you edit your own posts and I thinking followed content needs improving e.g. simply having a list of followed threads as opposed activity based, unless I am just viewing this wrong?

• ★ Administrators ★

Well now that is a nicer Intro.. now at least you have earned your 25 Master Bucks B|

You drink beer ? :omg:  are you sure you eat anything ??? lol

what type of steelbooks do you collect and what is the most important thing for you when deciding on buying or not buying a steelbook ?

As for the Input and Suggestions , greatly appreciated , could you enter them in the Suggestion Thread that would be great .. and maybe give me an example of what you mean so i know what i can do better in your opionn

Take care

John

Just now, Masterblaster said:

Well now that is a nicer Intro.. now at least you have earned your 25 Master Bucks B|

You drink beer ? :omg:  are you sure you eat anything ??? lol

what type of steelbooks do you collect and what is the most important thing for you when deciding on buying or not buying a steelbook ?

As for the Input and Suggestions , greatly appreciated , could you enter them in the Suggestion Thread that would be great .. and maybe give me an example of what you mean so i know what i can do better in your opionn

Take care

John

The steelbooks I look for are mainly films that I like which can be wide ranging but my favorite genres are Sci-Fi and Comic book adaptations! I usully go for premium editions for these and regular steels for others. This is just so that I am not left homeless otherwise I would buy everything premium :crashh:

Archived