IGNORED

As Above, So Below (FAC Exclusive No.1) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Release Date: 19.03.2015

Price: 539 CZK

Limited: 100 Numbered / 200 Unnumbered

Note: Exclusive Slip, 8 x Photo Card, Numbering Card (First 100), Numbering Sticker (First 100)

Purchase Link: As Above, So Below

FAC # 1 As Above so Below.jpg

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Since the new forum has not many Steelbooks listed yet, I deceided that I will make listings for all Film Arena Exclusives, this might take some time, but I will make at least 1 per day. I hope that nobody else is faster, since it would be nice if the listings look the same ?

Let me know if 1st post is good in this way or if I should improve anything on future posts.

• ★ Administrators ★

@DodgyDave thanks, I noticed that you can`t edit a post after a few minutes, would be great if the Author of a Steelbook entry could edit his post, to make corrections if there is a mistake. For Example I wanted to update the Limitate on this to 101 numbered copies / 200 unnumbered copies.

Also with a new release not all informations are available when the 1st post is made and it would be cool if you could add these informations later without always contacting an administrator.

• extantsrevenge changed the title to As Above, So Below (FAC Exclusive No.1) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, PRIAPISM said:

Looking at eBay the holy grail is Wolf of Wallstreet :)

I'm very lucky lol. Seriously, I couldn't be more grateful. There is a copy of ABSB with a tear 36/100 for a grand. Bleh.

And yeah, I hope to one day save up enough for the Wolf of Wall Street. That's my next grail.

46 minutes ago, Gregbuzz said:

So lucky man !!! 

Oh really ? need to have a look at those prices jsut for fun haha 

There's one on eBay (or was) for the low, low price of  $1,999 or best offer with $10 shipping. You better grab it before it's gone ? It's only been on there for a year lol

5 minutes ago, Gregbuzz said:

Just had a quick look, there was one for sale for 2,100 Sterling pounds LMAO 

I was quite unaware of the FAC Loyalty Reward like Wolf or Black Hawk Down until very recently. I wish they would re-release FACs Premium for the same movies but maybe with different art so original owners don't get mad :)

Don't give them ideas ??.

I remember when it was a single Edition  of one movie .

Choice is great I am all for it the issue is when obsession takes hold and Pokemon Syndrome kicks in 

tenor.gif?itemid=5662216

Then to get the Loyalty Bonus a minimum amount of FAC's then Wolf of Wall Street Every Single FAC Of every single numbered title eg Dredd Hard Box and numbered single editions  .

1 hour ago, Gregbuzz said:

Just had a quick look, there was one for sale for 2,100 Sterling pounds LMAO 

I was quite unaware of the FAC Loyalty Reward like Wolf or Black Hawk Down until very recently. I wish they would re-release FACs Premium for the same movies but maybe with different art so original owners don't get mad :)

I managed to get BHD by sending photos of a minimum 35 Editions to qualify for consideration....to buy a copy ... WoWS ........you had to have every single FAC release to date to get it Freeeeeee........

I have both the amaray from FA and the steelbook from FA (as well as a generic US blu-ray too). Paid 70-75 pounds for the FA amaray thinking I’d never find the steelbook, then found the steelbook and paid more than I want to admit. But for me I absolutely love the horror genre and I LOVE this movie. John Erick Dowdle never fails me when it comes to his directed horror movies. I’m glad I got lucky and got one before it hit the 1000s. It’s a grail for me, never leaving my collection!!

I can no longer justify, even to myself, spending coin on a single film above $200.

I've done it in the past (a few times) and now have a collection that I feel no one in my entire city could compete with ( though many of you assuredly could! ? )

Fact is though, I find that I am making it difficult to purchase a variety of other films that pique my interest, when I focus so much coin in one direction.

So well, to each their means I suppose.

For me, I'm starting to learn I'm maxing out, and need to take a breath and become a bit more realistic in my pursuits.

Besides, not many of my friends even understand this hobby let alone appreciate it, so not many folk to share my achievements with...?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
45 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I can no longer justify, even to myself, spending coin on a single film above $200.

I've done it in the past (a few times) and now have a collection that I feel no one in my entire city could compete with ( though many of you assuredly could! 1f609.png )

Fact is though, I find that I am making it difficult to purchase a variety of other films that pique my interest, when I focus so much coin in one direction.

So well, to each their means I suppose.

For me, I'm starting to learn I'm maxing out, and need to take a breath and become a bit more realistic in my pursuits.

Besides, not many of my friends even understand this hobby let alone appreciate it, so not many folk to share my achievements with...1f642.png

As far as "sharing" your achievements in this collecting you got US !  We are always happy to see new and old stuff that you aquired if you feel like sharing .

As for people "understanding" our hobby / addiction .. well lets just say this , I dont understand someone going into a Bar and spending $1000 on liquor either but some do that AND have NOTHING to show for it in the end ... Its always going to be difficult to have those "normal" people try to get involved in your collecting habits.  My wife does not "enjoy" it , matter of fact she is more the one to say "not again" but she understands that i have a passion of collecting steelbooks/ premium movies and statues at that .  It does not mean she enjoys them though LOL..

Happy hunting !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^ Thank-you so much for your kind words.

Indeed, this communal forum we have is assuredly appreciated as a place to share like minded appreciations, with folk who honestly have the same passion.

I feel very fortunate to have membership in such a community...?

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

I really never understood the point of spending big bucks on awful movies like AASB, rare or not rare.

I think over 95% of the owners of AASB does not even like the movie for a bit ;)

An awful movie to some is a great movie to others.  

Plus it's not like we are talking about a few thousand copies it's only 100. 

I'm sure there are 100x more fans then that. 

• ★ Administrators ★
35 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

I really never understood the point of spending big bucks on awful movies like AASB, rare or not rare.

I think over 95% of the owners of AASB does not even like the movie for a bit ;)

Correct, I absolutely hate the movie and I only keep it because of the complete Set. Thankfully I got it at the beginning for almost nothing, otherwise I would have not bought it. Which would have saved me a lot of money if you think about how much FA released ?

One was on ebay.de recently for 699 Euro did not sell, was relisted for 649 and as it looks like it sold 2 days ago.