Price: 999CZK

Limited: 601 copies

Note: 

Purchase Link: Minions

FB_IMG_1506671036869.thumb.jpg.e585be3fc63811c7feabc99f6f1043e4.jpg

NEW FAC ANNOUNCEMENT :-)
FAC #86 MINIONS FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet

Dear collectors,

we love to announce long awaited FAC MINIONS edition including WEA Debossed SteelBook MINIONS 3D + 2D (2BD).

We have originally planned to release more editions, but we have agreed with distribution on the only one eventually.

FAC #86 MINIONS FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet contains:

- Exclusive Fullslip with an attractive finish
- WEA exclusive Steelbook 2BD
- 2 Blu-ray discs 3D + 2D
- Exclusive lenticular transition magnet
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36P
- Special collector's trade cards
- Collectible character cards
- Collector's numbering card and hologram.
Start of pre-orders: October 5, 2017 at 8:00 pm CET (collectors having a still collectible numbers can pre-order in 3-day advance)

Edited by extantsrevenge
  • Like 3

@Hatori @Salvation @pioneers @DodgyDave @ukade2327 @45Caliber @nefilim @extantsrevenge @Darogal @Sicksol @Feragoth @sepultura007 @mr_wick @thomue1987 @E-Film @atomicblonde

Look up ?.

It's been a VERY LONG time since it ws first announced . Nice extremely nice to see Minions seeing the light of day ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Scary Hair:

@Hatori @Salvation @pioneers @DodgyDave @ukade2327 @45Caliber @nefilim @extantsrevenge @Darogal @Sicksol @Feragoth @sepultura007 @mr_wick @thomue1987 @E-Film @atomicblonde

Look up 1f60a.png.

It's been a VERY LONG time since it ws first announced . Nice extremely nice to see Minions seeing the light of day 1f44d.png

No FAC in my Collect?

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Glad that they deceided to only make 1 Edition, looks nice, but it's one of these movies I only buy to have the complete collection. Sure Minions are funny, but I found this movie especially disappointing.

• ★ Administrators ★
20 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

They need to slow their roll with all of these releases! Same with Kimchi!! Thankfully I kind of hate everything minions related so I won't be losing sleep over this one. Cool package though I will admit!

How can you hate the minions ? ?

I've even brought Stuart on holiday with me. 

IMG_8860.thumb.JPG.3e57d5b5a8d6677b19a1f130146d28ca.JPG

He's sat with me now. Having a nice cup of tea. ?

5 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

How can you hate the minions ? 1f601.png

I've even brought Stuart on holiday with me. 

IMG_8860.thumb.JPG.3e57d5b5a8d6677b19a1f130146d28ca.JPG

He's sat with me now. Having a nice cup of tea. 1f605.png

Ahhhh that's so cute/cool actually!! My affliction is Spongebob... Won't go anywhere without my Spongebob pillow from Universal lol. I guess I'm not a Minions fan because they kept shoving it down my throat with the 50 commercials. And it's not even so much Despicable Me in total, it's specifically the little yellow dudes. They also weird me out a little. Don't ask! Lol. Hope you're enjoying your holiday though!!

• 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Minions (FAC Exclusive No.86) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]
  • 11 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
23 hours ago, Jamie said:

Can someone explain how is this WEA? Cuz' I can see the same design sold by amazon furthermore isn't the number of copies to low to be WEA? 

Indeed a good question. I believe they planned this as WEA but changed their mind later. I inspected the pictures and the ones from Filmarena has some debossing and is configured for 2 discs. I'm not sure the German has those features, but I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...