IGNORED

Kimchidvd Spider-Man: Homecoming (Kimchidvd Exclusive #058) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Hatori

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Got mine today. 

As usual the 1 Click is sealed with the slips facing inward. 

What a treasure is released, when you separate them. 

?

Both the lenti and Full Slip are beautiful. 

BF will definitely have to go some to beat them. 

Great job Tony/Kimchi. ?

Not counting FA, as that is WEA. 

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Spider-Man: Homecoming (Kimchidvd Exclusive #058) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 1 year later...

I’ve just been admiring and comparing some of my Marvel Premiums, and I have come to the conclusion that if I am not very much mistaken, I do believe the Geniuses at WeET are in fact responsible for this one via Kimchi?! Are you able to confirm my suspicions @ksosk ?

I know that WeET did the Kimchi Dr. Strange and Captain America slips (Some of my favourites).

Cannot wait to view WeET’s Far From Home next to Home-Coming 😁

6DBFE24A-528A-4184-AFB0-13CB8DE7CE3E.jpeg

• ★ Administrators ★
16 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’ve just been admiring and comparing some of my Marvel Premiums, and I have come to the conclusion that if I am not very much mistaken, I do believe the Geniuses at WeET are in fact responsible for this one via Kimchi?! Are you able to confirm my suspicions @ksosk ?

I know that WeET did the Kimchi Dr. Strange and Captain America slips (Some of my favourites).

Cannot wait to view WeET’s Far From Home next to Home-Coming 😁

6DBFE24A-528A-4184-AFB0-13CB8DE7CE3E.jpeg

Yes, that is by WeET!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

@Pbsw23 @ksosk - Didn't WeET spinoff from KimchiDVD?

I figured it's kind of like this new Fanatic Selection coming from Blufans.

Weet previously made editions that were sold under the KimchiDVD label, now they are independent. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Tonic24k I used to think that Kimchi were really hit and miss with their slips, but I have since discovered that it was WeET that I loved, and others producing slips for Kimchi that I wasn’t so fussed about. 

Really pleased they have gone independent. 😁👍🏼

Yeah man, I didn't come into the game until after all that. So my understanding of it all was retrospective. At any rate, being that I only collect MCU premiums, they only have 3 sets I have to go back and collect. Spider-Man Homecoming isn't too bad but the first two Captain Americas are running about $500 - $600 each for the one-clicks. Those will be some of the last ones I go after. Ha.

• Haha 2