IGNORED

Kimchidvd Spider-Man: Homecoming (Kimchidvd Exclusive #058) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Hatori

GROUP BUY LINK HERE

Release date: October 28, 2017

Price:

One Click: $86

Full Slip: $43

Lenticular: $43

Purchase Link:

International Customers

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2D+3D) Steelbook Limited Edition (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.58) will be released at 25th of Oct. 2017.

Total Print Run : 2,000 Copies

Fullslip Edition (900 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular Edition (1,100 copies Numbered Card)
One click will be made with same no. (1~250)
The Pre order Date : 2017-10-12 (14:00) (Korea Time)

The First Price : USD40.99

The item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korean)

Disc Spec

Running Time: 133 minutes

DISC 1 - 3D

• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: WIDESCREEN 2.39: 1

DISC 2 - 2D

• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: WIDESCREEN 2.39: 1

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Disc Intro by Tom Holland• The Spidey Study Guide
• Gag Reel: NG
• Deleted & Extended Scenes
A Film by Peter Parker (Director's Cut) / Cafeteria / Return from ATM /Triskelion Cleanup / Anxious Toomes / Aaron Still Stuck / Go It Alone / Happy Calls His Mom / Midtown News Final Segment / Mr. Harrington Lessons in Love
• A Tangled Web
• Searching For Spider-Man
• Spidey Stunts
• Aftermath
• The Vulture Takes Flight
• Jon Watts: Head of the Class
• Pros And Cons of Spider-Man
• Rappin’ With Cap
Safty First / Food For Thought / Brain Power / Your Changing Body
• Photo Gallery
• Spider-Man: Homecoming VR Trailer
• An Inside Look at Marvel’s Spider-Man | PS4
• Previews:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b66a2a5726f65b9083c984ebf399a72.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5ef2d438fab39c38cf5bcdbbc114d671.jpeg

Edited by DParadigm
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, deeii said:

Hahaha, you're lucky! I am just gonna try my luck on the other forums. It's been a while since I tried, I usually PM Kevin since I'm a VIP. But this should be fun lol!

Good luck to all. I know some collectors love the exclusivity of limited availability. I just try for the best packages of movies I enjoy without having to fight it out for them. Who needs that kind of stress over a movie? ?

2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Good luck to all. I know some collectors love the exclusivity of limited availability. I just try for the best packages of movies I enjoy without having to fight it out for them. Who needs that kind of stress over a movie? 1f60a.png

That's true. I won't be stressing tho, if I get it it's cool  and if I don't its cool aswell. Will be getting the Kimchi one anyways. But I'm a sucker for Blufans. :)

Awards

Just now, deeii said:

That's true. I won't be stressing tho, if I get it it's cool  and if I don't its cool aswell. Will be getting the Kimchi one anyways. But I'm a sucker for Blufans. :)

I just wish I knew what the other art will be on FA & BF so I knew if I need the Kimchi. Some times you just have to pull the trigger on them all and decide what to keep later. ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the presale for this on the website was yesterday.. and a buddy of mine wanted me to see if i could get him a copy of the Double L.. so I kept track of the specific time presale would start.. I'm not EXAGGERATING when I say that EVERY VERSION SOLD OUT IN 20 SECONDS OR LESS!  I was on the website, ready to add to cart as soon as the clock hit the preorder time.. when it did, i added Double L to the cart and while it was loading to take me to checkout all copies sold! It took no longer than 2 - 3 seconds to add and go to my cart for checkout. Keep in mind i was prepared, logged in and with credit card ready. Am I glad I secured my copy here at the ASYLUM! 

Just wanted to point it out and send my appreciation to EVERYONE involved in bringing us these Group Buys! I, like most if not ALL (members) in the asylum know it is a lot of work and it takes time from your day to make it possible to give us a chance at obtaining these amazing releases. For your dedication to the Site/Forum (ALL OF IT, none of it goes unnoticed), for your ability to communicate with the retailers and members alike, for your every day dedication and for your shared passion in making the magic happen for all of us... THANK YOU PSYCHOS!! YOUR METHODS ARE THE BEST THERAPY FOR OUR SANITY!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 13/10/2017 at 1:16 AM, E-Film said:

So the presale for this on the website was yesterday.. and a buddy of mine wanted me to see if i could get him a copy of the Double L.. so I kept track of the specific time presale would start.. I'm not EXAGGERATING when I say that EVERY VERSION SOLD OUT IN 20 SECONDS OR LESS!  I was on the website, ready to add to cart as soon as the clock hit the preorder time.. when it did, i added Double L to the cart and while it was loading to take me to checkout all copies sold! It took no longer than 2 - 3 seconds to add and go to my cart for checkout. Keep in mind i was prepared, logged in and with credit card ready. Am I glad I secured my copy here at the ASYLUM! 

Just wanted to point it out and send my appreciation to EVERYONE involved in bringing us these Group Buys! I, like most if not ALL (members) in the asylum know it is a lot of work and it takes time from your day to make it possible to give us a chance at obtaining these amazing releases. For your dedication to the Site/Forum (ALL OF IT, none of it goes unnoticed), for your ability to communicate with the retailers and members alike, for your every day dedication and for your shared passion in making the magic happen for all of us... THANK YOU PSYCHOS!! YOUR METHODS ARE THE BEST THERAPY FOR OUR SANITY!! 

well said @E-Film. I had the same experience and if not for MP my collection shelf will still be empty?

• Like 1