IGNORED

SteelbookZombies Dreamland

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mannn....People are probably gonna get on me for this, but I actually never went to see IT. I'm not huge on the horror genre...Not because they're scary or anything, but the exact opposite...I don't scare easily and I guess they just don't really do anything for me. Everyone seems to love the movie though so I guess I should check it out eventually. The steels for it look pretty awesome though. 

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

The IT lenticular is really beautiful on hand =)

@Sheikah I love IT for the reason that it did not focus on being a horror movie with a lot of jump-scares but on the chemistry between its young cast!

It feels like you are watching a Steven Spielberg film but with a demonic creature as the villain protagonist ?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Steelbookzombie said:

A new arrival im totally stoked about is this beautiful edition of American Made by Black Barons. There was some scenes in the movie that you would say "no way that would never happen in real life!" But its a true story and this guy was crazy! Ultra Massive Thanks to  @forenhaseIMG_20180216_210903.thumb.jpg.6ca677ad89633f8ae14816f67b0d1cf0.jpg

Even if the movies is based on true story, not everything in it has to be accurate (I bet this one has Tom bonus added to stunts ?) ... any way nice to see you here again ! ?

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

Even if the movies is based on true story, not everything in it has to be accurate (I bet this one has Tom bonus added to stunts 1f602.png) ... any way nice to see you here again ! 1f44d.png

Oh he was a crazy dude he landed a plane full of cocaine on a suburban street then stole a kiddies bike to ride away from the police! The ending is really good to i wont spoil it for you in case you haven't seen it but it was not what i was expecting! Very good movie. 

??

Archived