nefilim

Chat Away !

Welcome All !!

Here I list some of the Premium Releases that have multiple editions, that make my head spin. So I can easily check what edition are available and so on. Linked to MP threads. Only seletected movies. You can suggest titels to me, or join the Club and post lists yourself. but pls use same kind of template as I do. Very easy. Let's make this easy to read and simple way to find information in MP forum !

Cheers,

Nef

brows.gif.caf4d98cf65def488c7eaabdd8170192.gif

Edited by nefilim

Awards

@nefilim Hey Nef, any chance you could round up a list of the steels you know for all of the Chucky films? Like Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, Curse of Chucky, and Cult of Chucky? Whether upcoming or already released. I've become obsessed with them recently after viewing them for the first time (especially Bride of Chucky in particular and the following sequels after) and I have no clue where to even begin with looking and who released what, and if there are even any steels for all of the films. I'd also ask about A Nightmare on Elm Street and its sequels as well but I don't think there are any? At least none that I've seen.

If you can't, absolutely no worries, I know you do a lot already and I greatly appreciate the lists you have (especially Hellraiser!!). Just thought it was worth asking you since you're so knowledgeable on these things! :D

Awards

3 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

@nefilim Hey Nef, any chance you could round up a list of the steels you know for all of the Chucky films? Like Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, Curse of Chucky, and Cult of Chucky? Whether upcoming or already released. I've become obsessed with them recently after viewing them for the first time (especially Bride of Chucky in particular and the following sequels after) and I have no clue where to even begin with looking and who released what, and if there are even any steels for all of the films. I'd also ask about A Nightmare on Elm Street and its sequels as well but I don't think there are any? At least none that I've seen.

If you can't, absolutely no worries, I know you do a lot already and I greatly appreciate the lists you have (especially Hellraiser!!). Just thought it was worth asking you since you're so knowledgeable on these things! :D

Will do ! Thanks for the input and tips !!! ?

• Like 1

Awards

il y a 3 minutes, Scary Hair a dit :

@HAITHAM i-have-teh-power-o.gif.5ff3568122df592430026b52e9a3825f.gif

You say MP HELPED Well danceurfun.gif.3f9cac2d094ecfd1967c6abe8ae304fe.gif .

@atomicblonde @Masterblaster @Benoit46 @Viper0210 @ukade2327 @Sicksol @Masterblaster @Pbsw23

@mr_wick 

LOOK UP ☝☝☝.

@nefilim WELL SAID MY FRIEND ?

Waowwww  ?

Thank You  for your help MP??

Awards

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy