IGNORED

When Psychos meet screen Legends

I recently had the great fortune and privilege of having a legend of Hong Kong and Hollywood cinema as one of our guests - the very distinguished Mr. John Woo.

An absolute gentleman who was kind enough to oblige your truly with a nice photo to cherish.

Thank you, Mr. Woo, for the awesome films you've given us and may your future projects continue to dazzle action fans around the world.

image.thumb.jpeg.4ecd600d8248a944ab6dc195502916b7.jpeg

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Am 25.3.2023 um 13:28 schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

I recently had the great fortune and privilege of having a legend of Hong Kong and Hollywood cinema as one of our guests - the very distinguished Mr. John Woo.

An absolute gentleman who was kind enough to oblige your truly with a nice photo to cherish.

Thank you, Mr. Woo, for the awesome films you've given us and may your future projects continue to dazzle action fans around the world.

Wow how great is that!!! Did he give you an autograph?😍

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

No, I didn’t ask for one. Shaking his hand was more than enough for me.

Very cool.  Sometimes, it's hard to believe these geniuses are actually real people.

When you say he was a guest, did you host a symposium or some sort of film festival, or do you just throw great dinner parties?  🤣

image.gif.502c0c957f5cbd0f9c8572be7b1b2996.gif

• Like 7

On 3/25/2023 at 11:28 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

This is awesome.

What an honour.

Have you had any other distinguished guests such as these?

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 6

Am 25.3.2023 um 13:28 schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

WOW, thanks for posting this pic, Eli! 👍

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Very cool.  Sometimes, it's hard to believe these geniuses are actually real people.

When you say he was a guest, did you host a symposium or some sort of film festival, or do you just throw great dinner parties?  🤣

He stayed with other people from his production team, so it was work related. Can't say more than that.

20 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

This is awesome.

What an honour.

Have you had any other distinguished guests such as these?

It was indeed an honour. We don't have a lot of showbiz/music people staying with us, at least compared to the previous hotel where I worked which was located near several concert venues.

Last true movie star I remember staying with us was Ralph Fiennes, but that was at least 5 years ago.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Am 25.3.2023 um 14:19 schrieb extantsrevenge:

That is awesome @R1s1ngs0n. Great picture with a terrfic director. I especially love Face/Off, Windtalkers, Hard Boiled, A Better Tomorrow 1, 2 and The Killer.

...Yes, great movies ...I especially & with one of my favorite movies... 🙂👌👍

hard-target.gif

HD04.jpg

MV5BZGQ2YTY2ODgtMjE2YS00MTlmLThkNDgtMzFlNjUzNWE2MTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 2