IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP000) (WEA Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

58 minutes ago, Matches_Malone said:

This is my very first group buy ever! Nervous and trying to read as much rules & FAQ's as possible so that I don't mess anything up. Fingers crossed!

After you join the club be sure to check out the GB Info and Questions section as there is a VET for this groupbuy.  I almost missed seeing it, as I don't think there was anything mentioned about it except in that section (at least I didn't see anything about it).  Hopefully, if anyone else missed seeing it, this will be a reminder.

• Like 9

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Matches_Malone said:

This is my very first group buy ever! Nervous and trying to read as much rules & FAQ's as possible so that I don't mess anything up. Fingers crossed!

please also follow the GB Club info and questions thread so you don’t miss important payment information. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

After you join the club be sure to check out the GB Info and Questions section as there is a VET for this groupbuy.  I almost missed seeing it, as I don't think there was anything mentioned about it except in that section (at least I didn't see anything about it).  Hopefully, if anyone else missed seeing it, this will be a reminder.

Thanks Boilersteel, Yep read about the VET. Will monitor the club and will make payment for VET. 

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, F.M.S said:

Well, as climate change unfolded, it seemed like the world MAY BE at a turning point...

Ever since the banks begin to collapse, there has been at least some concern that the world COULD BE in turmoil....

But now IT'S CERTAIN that the world is falling into the Abyss:

Nils recommends to get a release with Starring

(I hardly dare even whisper the name...)

Robert Pattinson...

:D

I know

weird-right-jason-scott.gif

But to my defense I'm only concerned about our Members, because this is the FIRST release in a new line and we could get something BIG in the future. So that is what I tell myself to be able to sleep at night, because who would ever recommend to purchase a movie with this guy

robert-pattinson.gif

That said, we got more copies available

giphy.gif

I mean

giphy.gif

🤣

• Haha 10

Direct order of the remaining editions postponed to April 7th....

Dear Customers

Due to the Stock check and accounting work needed to be accomplished this week in our office. 

We have decided to push the pre-order to April 7th for MCP The Batman Steelbook. 

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

GB is closed. Thanks everyone who joined. If you did make a request make sure you accept the GB Club invite that was send to you. That is important! If you can't find the invitation check the club section here to see which invite you have not yet accepted, if you still can't find please tag @cypheria078 @ukade2327 or @ShadowWarrior so they can resend the invite.

• Like 7

On 3/23/2023 at 9:09 AM, MikeH5856 said:

Man... I am so freaking torn right now. I want it. I really do. But....

image.png.9e304b7093ad8f214005e7fe5752f566.png

I hate to do it, but I think I'll pass and allow myself to pretend, if only briefly, that I'm fiscally responsible and really do not need a fifth freaking copy of The Batman. However, I absolutely love, love, love the idea of cheaper steelbook premiums sans disc and definitely want to see more. If they release something I do not already have multiple copies of or that give me an opportunity to upgrade a standard edition already in my collection I'll jump on it ASAP. But, jeez, didn't I just buy a Manta Lab edition of The Batman🤣🤣 Gimmie something new, Manta!

Yeah, so... I cracked. It's payday and, well... Collectong had it in stock and on sale and... yeah. So. I guess I'm getting a fifth freaking copy of The Batman after all. I am weak. So, so weak. 🤣

• Haha 9

il y a 12 minutes, MikeH5856 a dit :

Yeah, so... I cracked. It's payday and, well... Collectong had it in stock and on sale and... yeah. So. I guess I'm getting a fifth freaking copy of The Batman after all. I am weak. So, so weak. 🤣

I wasn't planning to buy any other The Batman stuff, but I saw your message... I checked the website... And a double lenticlar edition felt accidentaly in my cart... I'm so weak 😭 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Nice @MikeH5856   Yeah, I haven't broken down yet, but am getting weaker.  I wish I had an idea of how many of these they're going to do, and what the future titles are going to be.  If they don't have to wait on disks, are they going to just crank this series out super fast?  I have Manta ME #52 of this already.  So . . . 

3 minutes ago, Daftvader said:

I wasn't planning to buy any other The Batman stuff, but I saw your message... I checked the website... And a double lenticlar edition felt accidentaly in my cart... I'm so weak 😭 

Nice.  They're all sold out.  And the MP GB is closed, so I guess my decision is made.  😃

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I wish I had an idea of how many of these they're going to do, and what the future titles are going to be.  If they don't have to wait on disks, are they going to just crank this series out super fast?

Agreed. It would be great to know what their future plans are for this line. And if it means we don't have to wait as long for stuff like the Nolan flicks and whatever else they're doing, that would be terrific. 

Looks like their print run for The Batman was keeping in line with Leon, but not as many as The Matrix Reloaded. 600 one-clicks, and 1000 each for the slips. All sold out now, so they know the interest is there. I guess we'll find out what comes next fairly soon. :) 

Edited by MikeH5856
  • Like 3