IGNORED

Kimchidvd Alien: Covenant (Kimchidvd Exclusive #057) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Hatori

GROUP BUY LINK HERE

Release date: 19th October,2017

Price:

One-Click: $76

Fullslip: $38

Lenticular: $38

Purchase Link: Here

International Customers

The Alien:Covenant Steelbook LE (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.57) will be released at 19th of October 2017.

Total Print Run : 1,600ea
Fullslip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card)
One click will be made with same no. (1~200)

The Pre order Date : 2017-09-28 (14:00) (Korea Time)
The First Price : USD35.99
The item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korean)

-DISC SPEC

• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO, French 5.1 DTS, Castilian 5.1 DTS, German 5.1 DTS, Italian 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, Polish 5.1, Ukrainian 5.1

• Subtitle: Korean, English, French, Castilian, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Ukrainian

• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, French, Castilian, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Polish

• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Pre order of the Alien Collection Steelbook (non Exclusive) will be proceeded at the same time.

Price : USD71.99

21616443_2162986643928541_594248764144318638_n.thumb.jpg.1ffe4a6f7163e125847d5276f3575710.jpg

21617938_2162986707261868_6980260987945639066_n.thumb.jpg.ac7a350e0a76832f9618a21ef62de1e9.jpg

21751876_2162986780595194_3926250276722099038_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

This is way too late and those designs are eh at best. It's like a mish mash of every other release but not in a good way (FA, the Best Buy steel, Manta Lab, etc). And selling the same 6 movie steel for more than Zavvi... Again, eh. I'll be gladly passing.

It's amazing how many premiums are being churned out for a movie everyone claims to dislike. Personally, I'd rather seen them working on Iron Man & Thor releases as good as the Cap 1 they just did.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

It's amazing how many premiums are being churned out for a movie everyone claims to dislike. Personally, I'd rather seen them working on Iron Man & Thor releases as good as the Cap 1 they just did.

Honestly, I'm going to punch myself in the face if all of them (FA, Manta, Kimchi, and anyone else) decide to hop on the Alien gravy train and release every Alien movie. And I agree that Kimchi should focus on catching up on Marvel as I'm probably going to keep my Marvel buys delegated to them.

40 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Honestly, I'm going to punch myself in the face if all of them (FA, Manta, Kimchi, and anyone else) decide to hop on the Alien gravy train and release every Alien movie

Please don't punch yourself in the face. It wouldn't be your fault if this happens, so would be misdirected anger. (I'm visualizing Ed Norton continually punching himself in the face in Fight Club).

• Like 1

@Jediclare I hear ya. I'm a sucker for exclusive steelbooks, hence my "too many" Wonder Woman versions, but I have to really love a film and retailer to go 1-Click. HDZeta Fury Road was my 1st. Now HDZ Edge of Tomorrow, Blufans Rogue One & Nova Pulp Fiction are all possibilities, depending on when they drop and what my funds look like! HDZ Guardians isn't off the table yet either (I hope).

• Like 1

I have already watched Alien Covenant about 20 times so I can kinda of justify having multiple copies of it (I think lol) 

whats scary is when all the other Alien films get premium editions ...? 

I do have Guardians one click on order. You must get it @45Caliber!! I really like HDZeta too but have to be careful I don’t buy too many of their releases ! Looking forward to Wonder Woman and obviously Alien Covenant. Their Fury Roads were very cool!!

The crazy thing is this year I was not going to have multiple copies of the same movie and now I will have loads of Covenant!! Lol If only blufans were releasing it as I adore what they do. 

Oh oh my goodness , this hobby is so very addictive lol But these packages and steelbooks are just so fantastic!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jediclare said:

I have already watched Alien Covenant about 20 times so I can kinda of justify having multiple copies of it (I think lol) 

whats scary is when all the other Alien films get premium editions ...1f631.png 

I do have Guardians one click on order. You must get it @45Caliber!! I really like HDZeta too but have to be careful I don’t buy too many of their releases ! Looking forward to Wonder Woman and obviously Alien Covenant. Their Fury Roads were very cool!!

The crazy thing is this year I was not going to have multiple copies of the same movie and now I will have loads of Covenant!! Lol If only blufans were releasing it as I adore what they do. 

Oh oh my goodness , this hobby is so very addictive lol But these packages and steelbooks are just so fantastic!! 

You should save your next 20 viewings for when you get your shiny new deliveries.

The only reason I was on the fence about Guardians 1-Click is because I only have the UE of the first & I like to match. If I break & track down a reasonable Single lenti of Vol.1, then I'll probably have to go with the 1-Click. The Fullslip would be a bonus I guess since it has no match.

I think HDZ would be more likely to do a Covenant edition (Silver) since they've already done Fox titles. Lucky for you both Manta and FAC have promised to release premiums of the whole series! haha

• extantsrevenge changed the title to The Alien: Covenant (Kimchidvd Exclusive #057) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 1 year later...
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Alien: Covenant (Kimchidvd Exclusive #057) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]