IGNORED

Manta Lab Dunkirk (Manta Lab Exclusive #16) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Scary Hair

4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock  Hey Guys!, I found this info on the Group Buy Rules thread.

Is this still the same?? Are these up to date shipping costs?? Because I've been selecting HUB PREMIUM for some GB's based on this. I'm asking you because you are in the US too. 9_9

Im gonna correct my self. Last Mantalabs shipping cost has been 16,5USD, from hong-kong to spain. 🙏

Edited by Unai Usabiaga
  • Like 2

Awards

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock  Hey Guys!, I found this info on the Group Buy Rules thread.

Is this still the same?? Because I've been selecting HUB PREMIUM for some GB's based on this. I'm asking you because you are in the US too. 9_9

🥤Hi @LeGonze,

I started out with some for HUB Premium when I 1st joined MP, but there soon after I changed when I knew I was getting all my packages from John through HUB no extra insurance safely and at a lesser price!😉

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Is this still the same?? Are these up to date shipping costs?? Because I've been selecting HUB PREMIUM for some GB's based on this. I'm asking you because you are in the US too. 9_9

@LeGonze

Yes that looks up to date give or take a dollar or two. Give me a second & I’ll check a couple of my past invoices, because I just pay now a days. I only look at total cost, I don’t pay attention to the details.

show me the money GIF

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update on this. They are showing it in a cinema near me and I'd love to experience it on the big screen, though I'm a bit cautious about being in a confined space right now. I'll probably just settle for the Manta Lab, which is hardly a consolation prize! 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ExitsCovered said:

Thanks for the update on this. They are showing it in a cinema near me and I'd love to experience it on the big screen, though I'm a bit cautious about being in a confined space right now. I'll probably just settle for the Manta Lab, which is hardly a consolation prize! 

IT is superb on the big screen . The sound of the plains while they wait on the beach TERRIFING that most where kids and fish in a barrel .

I went with My Mum who lived through WW2 and my 2 kids and it is a priceless memory and link that they now have to remember her with .

EXCITEDLY waiting on the package shots and hoping that 1 at least resinates with me . 

BRAVERY AND SACRIFICE  that most in our world and time will never encounter and NEVER UNDERSTAND

Baby Hat GIF

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed @Jaksu, excellent point.

Considering the overwhelming force of the "Blitkrieg" it's a true wonder they were not all massacred or taken prisoner.

I consider myself an avid student of the 1st and 2nd World Wars' historical writings and the consensus is that Hitler wanted them to escape, as he originally wanted Britain to quit the war.

As we know, when they did not, he elected to go for conquest but the hesitation of that mental delinquent at Dunkirk saved a LOT of lives.

It can be terrifying to consider what would have been the results, had a more pragmatic leader been running the show.

Nolan gets a bit of flack wrt him NOT using CGI to make the masses on the beaches so much truer to scale but I applaud his restraint and keeping breathing humans in the focus as opposed to CGI crowds that wouldn't have provided any real substance. 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...