IGNORED

Good Omens

nefilim

4 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

He's an extreme leftie, his political views have put me off him. He's a millionaire yet preaches like Bono. Plus he supports Scottish independence yet doesn't even live there. Hate him. 

Mr Psycho Scot.

You Do Know Better.

... I'm saying this because I tend to get the blame.

So pls no this political stuff pls. Ok ?

13 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

He's an extreme leftie, his political views have put me off him. He's a millionaire yet preaches like Bono. Plus he supports Scottish independence yet doesn't even live there. Hate him. 

Yhea however he's still good . I don't want him for his political views , I want the performance out of the lad ?.

His take on the role ??

24 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Mr Psycho Scot.

You Do Know Better.

... I'm saying this because I tend to get the blame.

So pls no this political stuff pls. Ok ?

Doesn't matter whether its views, politics, lifestyle choices. Certain actions or comments by celebs put me off them big time and he's an utter idiot. It's not a new thing look at America and their once golden boy Tom, the more he gets in with L Ron and friends the less popular he's become because people associate him with that cult. I have a big problem with bunch of rich Scots preaching about something they shouldn't an breaking up a beautiful little Island out of age old misplaced hatred. Tenant I just can't take now in anything he's in whether he's good or not. Once they publicly and loudly make statements I can't separate that from their performance. Their personal opinions/beliefs effect if I want to watch them

Awards

29 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Doesn't matter whether its views, politics, lifestyle choices. Certain actions or comments by celebs put me off them big time and he's an utter idiot. It's not a new thing look at America and their once golden boy Tom, the more he gets in with L Ron and friends the less popular he's become because people associate him with that cult. I have a big problem with bunch of rich Scots preaching about something they shouldn't an breaking up a beautiful little Island out of age old misplaced hatred. Tenant I just can't take now in anything he's in whether he's good or not. Once they publicly and loudly make statements I can't separate that from their performance. Their personal opinions/beliefs effect if I want to watch them

ok ok ok !

21 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

OKAY  1f440.png1f440.png

1 minute ago, psychoscot said:

I don't want to know what kinky sh*t you get up to thanks very much Lol!!!

me thinks we got a bad case of mis communication.

aka

you getting wrong what meant.

aka

my Englihs is go wrong again.

aka

I should stay away

Archived