IGNORED

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight / Bordello of Blood (Blu-ray Steelbooks) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

atomicblonde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Done.

I've proved once again that I am The Stupid Psycho. Thank you for bearing me !

Nef it took me AGES to get it . I was looking at the bottom and top of the page LOL .

Main thing is your request is in and safe ???.

@45Caliber the email I got was that to confirm that Request Sweetheart ?? ??

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, nefilim said:

Done.

I've proved once again that I am The Stupid Psycho. Thank you for bearing me !

No Nef you're not! Haha.

In fact, you're one of the first to get a GB using the new modification without much guidance! You should be proud of yourself ?

15 minutes ago, ksosk said:

No Nef you're not! Haha.

In fact, you're one of the first to get a GB using the new modification without much guidance! You should be proud of yourself 1f601.png

Yeah. Thanks, did not notice the link first ... when found it, was pretty easy. 

So this is the way GBs gonna be from now on ? Fine with me. I'm sure GB threads going to be much cleaner. And memebers gonna have to think - do I want this, really. Do I really wanna commit. IMO good thing ! ? Nice one MP and you @45Caliber ... I'm sure you're to "blame" for all this ! ?

19 minutes ago, Staind said:

One of each please

Hi @Staind , to request your preference , please go to the GB Opening Post and select the text ....

Highlighted in green ..... This is a new format of ordering to keep the GB lists free of chatter..

The thread is locked to comments but the OP is where you make your request ... All GB will use this method from now on ....any probs with it just tag one of us for help .....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bungral said:

Could be interested in these.  Never bought from steelarhieve before.  Just wondering if anyone has an idea on price? I don’t mean exact but just a general idea from past releases?

Also any update on English audio / subs?

Price no idea 

In hand I was fortunate to be HUB for our UK members for Neon Demon . In hand astounding . The colours where exquisite . With sublime workmanship ??.

Audio should be English / German 

Subs no idea .

I'll try and remember to look at my Demon Knight Amazon DE Tommorow  that could give me a clue? .. nudge me sweetheart my memory is like a sive ?

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Price no idea 

In hand I was fortunate to be HUB for our UK members for Neon Demon . In hand astounding . The colours where exquisite . With sublime workmanship ??.

Audio should be English / German 

Subs no idea .

I'll try and remember to look at my Demon Knight Amazon DE Tommorow  that could give me a clue? .. nudge me sweetheart my memory is like a sive ?

Will do.  Hopefully I remember myself!

Obviously not bothered by subs if there is indeed English audio.

Love tales from the crypt,

Archived