IGNORED

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight / Bordello of Blood (Blu-ray Steelbooks) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]

atomicblonde

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bungral said:

Could be interested in these.  Never bought from steelarhieve before.  Just wondering if anyone has an idea on price? I don’t mean exact but just a general idea from past releases?

Also any update on English audio / subs?

Its difficult to say what the price will be of these editions , the neon demon which was their  last release was Ltd to 166 copies and was @ €50  , the cost for Demon Knight could be anything from €35 -€45 ...........we have to wait and see .....they only produce a handful of titles a year and are extremely limited production runs ......and thus quite sought after .....

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, bungral said:

Ok very close to jumping on these.  Keep checking back and teasing myself.

Is there going to be a UK hub for these?  I saw @Scary Hair you were for the last one?

For Neon Demon I had that Privilege YES  . Although I did not jump at that Edition as I only buy the movies I LOVE. 

HUB for upcoming Steel Archive it should be me @Masterblaster @DodgyDave I take ALL my instruction from them MP wise??❤.

The Hubby tries to instruct me I just get the whip OR Frying Pan out ??,

That maybe To Much Infomation  also another story ?????

• ★ Administrators ★
52 minutes ago, bungral said:

Ok very close to jumping on these.  Keep checking back and teasing myself.

Is there going to be a UK hub for these?  I saw @Scary Hair you were for the last one?

@bungral since these are in Germany we do try to bunch the orders up and send combined to the UK IF it is enough to do so. 

Sometimes they are sent directly from our German contact as shipping prices might be cheaper to send singularly . 

Take care

John

I think sending as "BIG BOX " to a HUb is cheaper because when i send each order directly then we had cost from 9,90 for 1 package. 

When we send a BIG BOX to a HUB then we had  cost like 30 or 50 € ( TO UK )für maybe 30 orders..... AS EXAMPLE 

BEST OPTION FOR ME : YOU PICK UP YOUR ORDERS FROM MY STORAGE DIRECTLY ..... LOL LOL LOL JUST KIDDING

11 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Don't know how I never saw this for the few months I've been here.  

I hate being last.  :( 

I wouldn't worry about it... MP is the sole distributor for GBs for the company SA.. and I doubt you'll be the last nor will you get stiffed. You're also a premium tier so even if suddenly the numbers got cut, you should probably be safe anyway. :) Can't wait for this release though...

3 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I wouldn't worry about it... MP is the sole distributor for GBs for the company SA.. and I doubt you'll be the last nor will you get stiffed. You're also a premium tier so even if suddenly the numbers got cut, you should probably be safe anyway. :) Can't wait for this release though...

Well heck.  Now I feel twice as good.  You get a hug also. 

e6b76d24e8ac37507d55e87863257b2d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@STEELARCHIVE Any updates on this, The Boy, or Green Room? Or I remember teases at The Maze Runner and Stranger Things. Last I heard you were restructuring but releases were supposed to start up again in April 2018. I'm a huge fan, I've worked on collecting almost all of your releases and would love to continue to buy the rest! Can't wait to see what comes next!!

• 1 month later...
  • Admiral Thrawn changed the title to Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight / Bordello of Blood (Blu-ray Steelbooks) (Steelarchive Exclusive) [Germany]
  • 4 weeks later...
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Kingpin:

@Masterblaster @45Caliber 

Any info on this series and The boy from Steelarchive? 

No right infos,

After what I've heard, he has sold remainders on Ebay, closed his shop and you read nowhere more of him. Now you can give yourself an answer.
Others say next year something new will come from him.
I say that you can wait a long time.
?

1 hour ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

No right infos,

After what I've heard, he has sold remainders on Ebay, closed his shop and you read nowhere more of him. Now you can give yourself an answer.
1f644.png

Ohhh poop another 

tenor.gif?itemid=3574042

4 hours ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

No right infos,

1f644.png

Is there any confirmation of this? 

I think it's something members would like to know.  

@Masterblaster

Archived