IGNORED

Friday the 13th (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Media Markt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

atomicblonde

9 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

@Masterblaster Can we have a GB for this pleeeeeeease? (if it's the original).

We should have a GB regardless. 2009 remake is absolutely underrated and imho way better than most of the original Friday the 13th entries. Don't get why they never did any sequels and keep trying to reboot it yet again ?

13 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

We should have a GB regardless. 2009 remake is absolutely underrated and imho way better than most of the original Friday the 13th entries. Don't get why they never did any sequels and keep trying to reboot it yet again 1f644.png

Don't remember the reboot leaving much of an impression.

Maybe because it started with Jason as the killer instead of his mother.

I did, however, really like one of the Texas Chainsaw reboot attempts though, not the Jessica Biel wet t-shirt one, but the one after that (so confusing).

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Don't remember the reboot leaving much of an impression.

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe because it started with Jason as the killer instead of his mother.

I did, however, really like one of the Texas Chainsaw reboot attempts though, not the Jessica Biel wet t-shirt one, but the one after that (so confusing).

Yeaaah I guess I get what you mean. But I'm not mad about it. It was iconic in its time but nowadays most people want to get to the point in slasher movies. 

I liked both the original reboot and the sequel to the reboot. I think you're talking about The Beginning one. Super gory. Has one of my favorite actresses who never stars in much anymore -- Diora Baird. I remember cringing at the opening with the nasty birth. Good cast.

21 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I'm German and I would have preffered an US title, Original title is always best. Anyway I have the awesome US Tin Boxset, so no need to buy any more Friday the 13th releases 1f603.png

I'm jealous!! That's another grail of mine. Doubt it'll ever happen though because it seems impossible to find for a decent price.

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

I'm jealous!! That's another grail of mine. Doubt it'll ever happen though because it seems impossible to find for a decent price.

Sorry to hear ? I just checked and the prices are carzy. I did know that it was rare but so rare ?

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Friday the 13th (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Media Markt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Archived