IGNORED

Manta Lab Everything Everywhere All at Once (Manta Lab Exclusive #59) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy open here!

Everything Everywhere All at Once (Manta Lab Exclusive #59) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: August 25th, 2023

OC

image.thumb.png.be94772493c0fe786fdd3819495caeb3.png

600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish

Price: $152.97 

One Click: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil 

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. 

DL

image.thumb.png.524c5aaee32bae449599b606cd6e4f8e.png

1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish

Price: $46.99 

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. 

SL

image.thumb.png.d7c9079c28d2425775bdb5e7b774ebbf.png

Price: $46.99 

Lenticular Full Slip:  3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

FS

image.thumb.png.31a96fea042ab566fa782df6325a9954.png

Price: $45.99

Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! 

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

FB_IMG_1686653248976.thumb.jpg.c21b3e27796e6aa39e4ad12d353f46eb.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I joined this GB this morning quite quickly after seeing it upon waking up, before I'd made up my mind on whether or not that I like the WEA design. Now that I've had some time to look at it, I'm so glad to have joined; how lovely is this! One of the nicest PET cases I've seen, and I love the gorgeous illustration by Orlando. With @ksosk's absolutely beautiful character illustrations for the CE Star Wars sets to this, I'm so happy to be in this period where we're seeing these lovely style of artworks being given such a beautiful context for sets such as these. Hurray!

• Like 6

12 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Not at all a fan of the steelbook art. Really would like to see the slips to decide if I'm even going for this release at all

I was also thrown off by the cover art for the longest time. It's crude, but in a surreal and colorful way that I think really fits the tone of the movie. The transparent sleeve makes all the difference! I cannot wait to see the slips and buy a copy...

But I do kind of wish I got on at least one of the Nova editions. That steelbook is so good, and the OC box is so fabulous that I may have to go custom with my set, providing the scalpers aren't too harsh. We'll see...

• Like 7

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, camwjohn95 said:

I was also thrown off by the cover art for the longest time. It's crude, but in a surreal and colorful way that I think really fits the tone of the movie. The transparent sleeve makes all the difference! I cannot wait to see the slips and buy a copy...

But I do kind of wish I got on at least one of the Nova editions. That steelbook is so good, and the OC box is so fabulous that I may have to go custom with my set, providing the scalpers aren't too harsh. We'll see...

@camwjohn95 Why buy from a scalper when you can buy an OC directly from us? No customization needed! 😉

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@camwjohn95 Why buy from a scalper when you can buy an OC directly from us? No customization needed! 😉

I saw that! And it is cheaper than eBay (Gulp). I still need to assess my options, though, especially with the money involved. Besides, I hate to deprive a Psycho of this deal if they're looking to keep their copy.

Scalpers who just buy to sell...screw 'em for so many reasons.

• Like 5

Awards

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Everything Everywhere All at Once (Manta Lab Exclusive #59) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
5 minutes ago, V303 said:

I thought that because of the spine of the steelbook... can we have confirmation this is definitely 4k please @extantsrevenge

Just checked website and it is just bluray 🤕

Not only that... it's only tested on region A 🤮

This is pathetic from Manta imo. Hard Pass from me and I had this as my 100% I'm-buying above-all-else-this-year hat on when it was announced. Gutted.

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Everything Everywhere All at Once (Manta Lab Exclusive #59) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
Just now, extantsrevenge said:

The GB is now open for Update and new erequests

@V303 it is only BD, I'm a little shocked about that too 😨

We still haven't had a release of this movie in the UK on 4k so after passing on Nova (beautiful edition) because no 4k... to wait for this from Manta is really tough to take. Nice fun artwork here too though. Hope all who get it enjoy it ✌🏼

Ooft. So happy I double dipped with NovaMedia.

This is by far, and purely because Manta doesn't really have any bad releases, if some just lacking in comparison, the worst release from Manta.

From the steelbook to art choice on each slip, this is bad.

The NovaMedia lenti is incredible, this whole bundle is, unbelievably, such a hard pass. A rare deep stumble from Manta.

Edited by Garypool
  • Like 4

Awards