IGNORED

Manta Lab The Flash (Manta Lab Exclusive #60) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Media Psychos Group Buy here!

The Flash (Manta Lab Exclusive #60) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: October 27th, 2023

Retail Price: OC $174.97 USD, FS $52.99 USD, SL & DL $53.99 USD

One Click

oc1.thumb.webp.63303822e4c852061d10dba19673bcb4.webp

oc2.thumb.webp.35cd5f75b7c48e71d919b1e8c344053d.webp

oc3.thumb.webp.239312475f3da3053d0e538dbfab89ea.webp

600 sets, Numbered
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click:  Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Full Slip

fs1.thumb.webp.c8e58ea509da4addcf37e1c3f0a1733e.webp

fs2.thumb.webp.09841f891baee22d061a9ec1b5f799ce.webp

fs3.thumb.webp.ee0e002c36e7532780dd0e327db1ded4.webp

1000 copies, Numbered.
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip:  Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Single Lenticular

l1.thumb.webp.8695ddbcaa01456659867b86731f1214.webp

l2.thumb.webp.45f8bf30d463ea4f18c6cf641fdc8290.webp

l3.thumb.webp.0f1d2574b4423480f4be5ffa2a9626a5.webp

1000 copies, Numbered.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte 

Double Lenticular

dl1.thumb.webp.60548be0b935d05dfbb05645f2689391.webp

dl2.thumb.webp.c87363adecc303c5863dcc983f8becff.webp

dl3.thumb.webp.a5e7d77839e9e3c03365d2346309a518.webp

1000 copies, Numbered
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing

WEA Steelbook

steel.thumb.webp.7873800bdad37b237b1791066c6e5551.webp

Check out how to get our DC Universe Award here!

2036115700_DCAward.jpeg.f310f8832c0be34270855ee49c89fbc9.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Well, doesn't look like much interest for this film 😅. The official trailer is coming in 2 weeks, we'll see how much interest rises after that. I'm very well aware of the Ezra Miller problems. But I'm extremely excited to see

Spoiler

General Zod, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Michael Keaton's Batman, Ben Affleck's Batman, and Superman

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, GroundDigger said:

Well, doesn't look like much interest for this film 😅. The official trailer is coming in 2 weeks, we'll see how much interest rises after that. I'm very well aware of the Ezra Miller problems. But I'm extremely excited to see

Reveal hidden contents

General Zod, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Michael Keaton's Batman, Ben Affleck's Batman, and Superman

Same for me, I am very excited and especially with the confirmed cast member that will be appearing.

If they do a nice OC box you know similar to WEET's Captain marvel but instead of the star they can do a big Flash logo on it....that would be neat.

jih.thumb.png.396797c90418e9d4f896110a6f505f95.png

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2023 at 6:29 PM, GroundDigger said:

Last year, the major film that they screened at CinemaCon to exhibitors was Top Gun: Maverick. This year, WB is screening The Flash in its entirety 2 months prior to release. You don’t do this unless you have a super good movie in your hands

4F62721E-1A09-4E67-B63A-1B3961D82DDF.jpeg

How do I delete past messages lol

• Haha 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Flash (Manta Lab Exclusive #60) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Even when Manta has not yet revealed the BS, for those who already know what they want, we have opened the GB now.

Please be aware that all requests made in this early opening can not be adjusted later, so make sure you only request what you know you want. It is no problem to request additional items later, but you can't reduce any item that is requested now.

Invites to the Club will be a bit later, as we might try somethimg new.

the-flash-movie-batman.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Even when Manta has not yet revealed the BS, for those who already know what they want, we have opened the GB now.

Please be aware that all requests made in this early opening can not be adjusted later, so make sure you only request what you know you want. It is no problem to request additional items later, but you can't reduce any item that is requested now.

Invites to the Club will be a bit later, as we might try somethimg new.

the-flash-movie-batman.gif

Is this just for the flash or for all manta GBs going forward? If it's the latter, I don't like it 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Is this just for the flash or for all manta GBs going forward? If it's the latter, I don't like it 

that is a very fair point you just have people joining up in order to climb a queue and make sure the get a copy.

thats ok while plenty available but "should" manta cut copies back to mp, then that would be a serious issue.

personally think you should only be able to join with only a beauty shot full stop.

plus i wonder how many will back out with @Masterblaster if they dont like when they see the beauty shots and create alot more headaches for john, anyway be an interesting test for john to see how many do drop out and the extra work and chasing that does create him and extra stress he does not need.

also i hope in addition to this there is no allowing i want to swap from a dl to a fullslip as one example when beauty shots reveal, you ask for a specific edition thats what you get as well, no adjustments and suck it up.

other opinions are available

basil 👍 

Edited by Basil
  • Like 5

I remember the announcement from MP a few years ago, that MP would only post Manta Lab group buys when the beauty shots were shown by Manta. I agree with that 100%, but a one off, here and there, should be okay. For me at least, this is not a must have release anyway, like Reservoir Dogs or Across the Spider-Verse (they do have the Sony license now if IRC). 

Edited by ncraft
  • Like 2

il y a 21 minutes, Basil a dit :

that is a very fair point you just have people joining up in order to climb a queue and make sure the get a copy.

thats ok while plenty available but "should" manta cut copies back to mp, then that would be a serious issue.

personally think you should only be able to join with only a beauty shot full stop.

plus i wonder how many will back out with @Masterblaster if they dont like when they see the beauty shots and create alot more headaches for john, anyway be an interesting test for john to see how many do drop out and the extra work and chasing that does create him and extra stress he does not need.

also i hope in addition to this there is no allowing i want to swap from a dl to a fullslip as one example when beauty shots reveal, you ask for a specific edition thats what you get as well, no adjustments and suck it up.

basil 👍 

Good question about swapping allowed or not ! 

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

just for the Flash as of now.   

1 hour ago, Basil said:

basil 👍 

in general we wait for BS before opening a group buy, but are doing it differently for this release and as @extantsrevenge said, only additions will be permitted after signing up, not swaps and definitely not dropping out (which is NEVER allowed).  

56 minutes ago, ncraft said:

I remember the announcement from MP a few years ago, that MP would only post Manta Lab group buys when the beauty shots were shown by Manta. I agree with that 100%, but a one off, here and there, should be okay. For me at least, this is not a must have release anyway, like Reservoir Dogs or Across the Spider-Verse (they do have the Sony license now if IRC). 

just for the Flash as of now.  

49 minutes ago, cohelfer said:

Good question about swapping allowed or not ! 

No swapping once you sign up so if you’re an individual edition collector as opposed to one click you may want to wait for the beauty shots.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...