IGNORED

Introduction

Baphomet

Hello, everyone! I am Baphomet, your friendly neighborhood Satanist! I am and have been a huge cinephile for the majority of my life and have been actively collecting for the past 5 years or so. My tastes span the whole spectrum of genres and I will usually check out just about anything, even if it is supposed to be terrible. I think that every film has a story to tell, even if that story is a cautionary one for how not to make a film. Aside from that, I am an avid music fan and tend to lean toward the darker side lyrically and musically, and I also love video games and anime/manga. I came here because I was recommended by people on Reddit and I heard that there are some epic group buys here and when I saw the Blade Runner 2049 one, I knew I had to join the forum and join that group buy! I hope to be active and I hope to participate in as many GBs as I can. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Baphomet said:

Hello, everyone! I am Baphomet, your friendly neighborhood Satanist! I am and have been a huge cinephile for the majority of my life and have been actively collecting for the past 5 years or so. My tastes span the whole spectrum of genres and I will usually check out just about anything, even if it is supposed to be terrible. I think that every film has a story to tell, even if that story is a cautionary one for how not to make a film. Aside from that, I am an avid music fan and tend to lean toward the darker side lyrically and musically, and I also love video games and anime/manga. I came here because I was recommended by people on Reddit and I heard that there are some epic group buys here and when I saw the Blade Runner 2049 one, I knew I had to join the forum and join that group buy! I hope to be active and I hope to participate in as many GBs as I can. 

Very cool bud.  Welcome.  I'm pretty sure there is a rule here, no sacrificing goats.  But, you can sacrifice your dollars on the alter of premiums as much as you wish.  😂

There are a few people you should follow here.  @Gary K is a good one to start with.  Follow him around for a great education on this place.  Also @extantsrevenge, @R1s1ngs0n, @ShadowWarrior, @Masterblaster, and there are others, but that's a great place to start.

Go here, Group Buy Rules and Info  and read all this info on group buys and ask questions if you have any.  Many people will hop in and help out.

It may seem a bit confusing, but after a couple group buys, you'll have it down.  It's a lot of fun.

I'm assuming you mean MAG Blade Runner 2049 group buy, and not the UHD Club edition, which is long closed.

Here are the currently open MAG group buys MediaPsychos MAG open group buys besides Blade Runner 2049,

The Spider-Man Trilogy and Last Action Hero, Das Boot, Anaconda are there waiting for you to join.

A good thing to remember here: all the admins and mods want you to get the editions you want, they work hard to make it happen for us, but you have to jump in and participate and ask questions.

btw, I'm over on Reddit Steelbook and Boutique BluRay subs a lot and am regularly posting my MediaPyschos group buys over there.  

• Thanks 4

21 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Very cool bud.  Welcome.  I'm pretty sure there is a rule here, no sacrificing goats.  But, you can sacrifice your dollars on the alter of premiums as much as you wish.  😂

There are a few people you should follow here.  @Gary K is a good one to start with.  Follow him around for a great education on this place.  Also @extantsrevenge, @R1s1ngs0n, @ShadowWarrior, @Masterblaster, and there are others, but that's a great place to start.

Go here, Group Buy Rules and Info  and read all this info on group buys and ask questions if you have any.  Many people will hop in and help out.

It may seem a bit confusing, but after a couple group buys, you'll have it down.  It's a lot of fun.

I'm assuming you mean MAG Blade Runner 2049 group buy, and not the UHD Club edition, which is long closed.

Here are the currently open MAG group buys MediaPsychos MAG open group buys besides Blade Runner 2049,

The Spider-Man Trilogy and Last Action Hero, Das Boot, Anaconda are there waiting for you to join.

A good thing to remember here: all the admins and mods want you to get the editions you want, they work hard to make it happen for us, but you have to jump in and participate and ask questions.

btw, I'm over on Reddit Steelbook and Boutique BluRay subs a lot and am regularly posting my MediaPyschos group buys over there.  

Thank you for the recommendations for following those people. I have gone ahead and done that. It has been a while since I have been a part of a forum, so it may take a bit for me to become as active as I usually was in the past, but I plan on becoming a member that participates as much as possible. Also, yeah, I was talking about the MAG one. I've been making sure to read all the rules and stuff as well, familiarizing myself with as much here as possible. Also, I am active on BoutiqueBluRay and Steelbook as well. I was the guy that put together the Secret Santa thing last year, and plan to do it again this year. You may actually be one of the people that got me to check this place out!

21 hours ago, Reagh said:

image.gif.3523fbeda808572395f430ce2b7abb4b.gif

Looking through the book I can’t find anything set in stone. I’d say it’s more of a case by case basis. 

Good to know. I'd be sure to share any benefits of the sacrifice with the rest of the community as well, of course!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Baphomet said:

Thank you for the recommendations for following those people. I have gone ahead and done that. It has been a while since I have been a part of a forum, so it may take a bit for me to become as active as I usually was in the past, but I plan on becoming a member that participates as much as possible. Also, yeah, I was talking about the MAG one. I've been making sure to read all the rules and stuff as well, familiarizing myself with as much here as possible. Also, I am active on BoutiqueBluRay and Steelbook as well. I was the guy that put together the Secret Santa thing last year, and plan to do it again this year. You may actually be one of the people that got me to check this place out!

Good to know. I'd be sure to share any benefits of the sacrifice with the rest of the community as well, of course!

Great stuff my man, we’re an active fun community. Sounds like you’re on the right track.  Let me know if you have any issues.  

Gary

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Baphomet said:

Hey @Baphomet, @Reagh has started a fantastic little virtual movie club.  We are only on our second movie for the year, so you could easily catch up.  It's only one movie a week.  I'm sure he will add you to the list if you'd like.  No pressure, just watch what you can, and chime in when you feel like it.  The only rules are no TV, no Superhero movies, and if you miss more than 3 movies, you lose your movie pick when it's your turn.  

The Plateau Presents: Films Unearthed Community Kickoff

Also, I'm sure you saw the group buy that opened for Manta Lab Black Adam yesterday.   Please PM me or @Reagh or, of course @Gary K if you have questions.  

Black Adam Manta Lab Exclusive #56

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

To whom it may concern, for a while I have been dropping hints in posts that @BreakBeatDJ is a great candidate for a Gold Membership. He is active in almost every part of the site, and lately he has been a real help to new members as well. He may not be as really really really incredibly good looking as us Platinum members, but I think he is deserving of a consideration for platinum.

Thanks for reading my unsolicited opinion

Reagh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Hey @Baphomet, @Reagh has started a fantastic little virtual movie club.  We are only on our second movie for the year, so you could easily catch up.  It's only one movie a week.  I'm sure he will add you to the list if you'd like.  No pressure, just watch what you can, and chime in when you feel like it.  The only rules are no TV, no Superhero movies, and if you miss more than 3 movies, you lose your movie pick when it's your turn.  

Also, I'm sure you saw the group buy that opened for Manta Lab Black Adam yesterday.   Please PM me or @Reagh or, of course @Gary K if you have questions.  

@BreakBeatDJ I thought @Reagh dropped that caveat “if you miss more than 3 movies, you lose your movie pick when it's your turn.” Am I wrong? 🧐 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

@BreakBeatDJ I thought @Reagh dropped that caveat “if you miss more than 3 movies, you lose your movie pick when it's your turn.” Am I wrong? 🧐 

Correct. See rule #6. but a effort has to be made to participate. Members can’t just join and not review any and expect everyone to watch their pick. Cause I’ll cut ‘em 

cut you season 8 GIF by Portlandia

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Reagh said:

Correct. See rule #6. but a effort has to be made to participate. Members can’t just join and not review any and expect everyone to watch their pick. Cause I’ll cut ‘em 

cut you season 8 GIF by Portlandia

So it’s basically @Reagh’s rules….or he’ll cut you…or have @Baphometsacrifice another goat and hex you.

Goat Bleating GIF

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I think I will join up and watch! I've been meaning to do something like this with some people, so this is awesome! I'll get to watching this weekend!

• Like 3