IGNORED

Staff Give Away. Admins, Mods and Guardians.

DodgyDave

• ★ Administrators ★

To show a bit of appreciation to MPs staff, I’m giving away this empty Blufans Thor steelbook.
It was given to me by Blufans as a gift. 

Any member of staff, from Admin through Moderater to Guardians, can post if they would like to receive it. 
Maybe Eli @R1s1ngs0n could keep note of which members of staff post for it please and John @Masterblaster can have the final say on who gets it. Or runs a random job on it. Obviously Eli can take part too.
John cannot as he already has one. :D

I’ll ship it once the winner has been declared. 

This give away only applies to @★ Administrators ★ @★ Super Moderator ★

@★ Moderator ★

@★ MP Guardian ★

(plus any other category of staff I’ve forgotten please Eli ;)

E4E1E773-604D-4F89-A0A5-1B37EB117D3C.thumb.jpeg.9c32a2604399743a5dd26cb19b48b4c8.jpeg

AF9D0A6A-98F0-4848-8A66-B0E16AC72D01.thumb.jpeg.8f2e2d63f08bd418ed3cf53b7c994e64.jpeg

11928616-26D2-4F21-8686-782AC50C605D.thumb.jpeg.a6e1664651dcdd2bf26b4b89b916914a.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 11

• ★ Administrators ★

Thank you @DodgyDave for this generous give away. Since I already own both the Lenti & Quarter-Slip Edition, I will sit this one out and give the other staff members a higher chance this way. But I wanted to post how much it is appreciated 🙏

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi guys !

as i do not want to be put on the spot about who should get it because if I had enough for all i would definitely give one to each one of you.

As Dave said this is only one  piece and i want NO part in the say of who gets it .  LOL.

I have had enough "death threats" this year already to make up 20 Lifetimes (short of course).

I would suggest doing a random drawing to determine the winner.

Take care

John

• Like 12

So far I have the following staff listed as participants in this most generous give away.

@swish @Gary K @ukade2327 @DParadigm @hal56 @ShadowWarrior @cypheria078 @romeroland @Squeegie McGee 

@DodgyDave

I suggest we wait until the end of the week to give other staff members the chance to participate, after which I will announce the winner by way of random.org... or better yet, the one who makes the biggest contribution to my PayPal account 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi guys !

as i do not want to be put on the spot about who should get it because if I had enough for all i would definitely give one to each one of you.

As Dave said this is only one  piece and i want NO part in the say of who gets it .  LOL.

I have had enough "death threats" this year already to make up 20 Lifetimes (short of course).

I would suggest doing a random drawing to determine the winner.

Take care

John

ok new rule, no death threats for John, lol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am very grateful for @R1s1ngs0n detail of including me on the list, but at no time have I said that I want to opt to win it.

Of course I would love it, but if by chance it happened to me, then I would also like to have the second one, that is, more expenses🤣 and also I was not so enthusiastic about those films.

So I prefer that any of the other participants win it.

Good luck to all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I am very grateful for @R1s1ngs0n detail of including me on the list, but at no time have I said that I want to opt to win it.

Of course I would love it, but if by chance it happened to me, then I would also like to have the second one, that is, more expenses🤣 and also I was not so enthusiastic about those films.

So I prefer that any of the other participants win it.

Good luck to all

I removed you from the list. Just to be clear, if it is not explicitely stated in the staff members' posts that they do not intent to participate, then I take it as confirmation that they're interested.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I removed you from the list. Just to be clear, if it is not explicitely stated in the staff members' posts that they do not intent to participate, then I take it as confirmation that they're interested.

TBH i thought the same thing .  Thanks for clearing up your stance on this matter. 

Take care

John

• Like 2

On 12/19/2022 at 8:59 AM, DodgyDave said:

To show a bit of appreciation to MPs staff, I’m giving away this empty Blufans Thor steelbook.
It was given to me by Blufans as a gift. 

Any member of staff, from Admin through Moderater to Guardians, can post if they would like to receive it. 
Maybe Eli @R1s1ngs0n could keep note of which members of staff post for it please and John @Masterblaster can have the final say on who gets it. Or runs a random job on it. Obviously Eli can take part too.
John cannot as he already has one. :D

I’ll ship it once the winner has been declared. 

This give away only applies to @★ Administrators ★ @★ Super Moderator ★

@★ Moderator ★

@★ MP Guardian ★

(plus any other category of staff I’ve forgotten please Eli ;)

E4E1E773-604D-4F89-A0A5-1B37EB117D3C.thumb.jpeg.9c32a2604399743a5dd26cb19b48b4c8.jpeg

AF9D0A6A-98F0-4848-8A66-B0E16AC72D01.thumb.jpeg.8f2e2d63f08bd418ed3cf53b7c994e64.jpeg

11928616-26D2-4F21-8686-782AC50C605D.thumb.jpeg.a6e1664651dcdd2bf26b4b89b916914a.jpeg

Huh, interesting, is this a pre production sample? Looks slightly different than what they ended up selling