Jump to content
IGNORED

Staff Give Away. Admins, Mods and Guardians.


DodgyDave

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Administrators ★

To show a bit of appreciation to MPs staff, I’m giving away this empty Blufans Thor steelbook.
It was given to me by Blufans as a gift. 

 

Any member of staff, from Admin through Moderater to Guardians, can post if they would like to receive it. 
Maybe Eli @R1s1ngs0n could keep note of which members of staff post for it please and John @Masterblaster can have the final say on who gets it. Or runs a random job on it. Obviously Eli can take part too.
John cannot as he already has one. :D
 

I’ll ship it once the winner has been declared. 
 

This give away only applies to @★ Administrators ★ @★ Super Moderator ★

@★ Moderator ★

@★ MP Guardian ★

 

(plus any other category of staff I’ve forgotten please Eli ;)

 

E4E1E773-604D-4F89-A0A5-1B37EB117D3C.thumb.jpeg.9c32a2604399743a5dd26cb19b48b4c8.jpeg

 

AF9D0A6A-98F0-4848-8A66-B0E16AC72D01.thumb.jpeg.8f2e2d63f08bd418ed3cf53b7c994e64.jpeg

 

11928616-26D2-4F21-8686-782AC50C605D.thumb.jpeg.a6e1664651dcdd2bf26b4b89b916914a.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★

Thank you @DodgyDave for this generous give away. Since I already own both the Lenti & Quarter-Slip Edition, I will sit this one out and give the other staff members a higher chance this way. But I wanted to post how much it is appreciated 🙏

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★

Hi guys !

 

as i do not want to be put on the spot about who should get it because if I had enough for all i would definitely give one to each one of you.

 

As Dave said this is only one  piece and i want NO part in the say of who gets it .  LOL.

 

I have had enough "death threats" this year already to make up 20 Lifetimes (short of course).

 

I would suggest doing a random drawing to determine the winner.

 

Take care

John

 

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites


So far I have the following staff listed as participants in this most generous give away.

@swish @Gary K @ukade2327 @DParadigm @hal56 @ShadowWarrior @cypheria078 @romeroland @Squeegie McGee 

 

@DodgyDave

I suggest we wait until the end of the week to give other staff members the chance to participate, after which I will announce the winner by way of random.org... or better yet, the one who makes the biggest contribution to my PayPal account 😁

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi guys !

 

as i do not want to be put on the spot about who should get it because if I had enough for all i would definitely give one to each one of you.

 

As Dave said this is only one  piece and i want NO part in the say of who gets it .  LOL.

 

I have had enough "death threats" this year already to make up 20 Lifetimes (short of course).

 

I would suggest doing a random drawing to determine the winner.

 

Take care

John

 


 

ok new rule, no death threats for John, lol.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I am very grateful for @R1s1ngs0n detail of including me on the list, but at no time have I said that I want to opt to win it.

Of course I would love it, but if by chance it happened to me, then I would also like to have the second one, that is, more expenses🤣 and also I was not so enthusiastic about those films.

So I prefer that any of the other participants win it.

 

Good luck to all

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


50 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I am very grateful for @R1s1ngs0n detail of including me on the list, but at no time have I said that I want to opt to win it.

Of course I would love it, but if by chance it happened to me, then I would also like to have the second one, that is, more expenses🤣 and also I was not so enthusiastic about those films.

So I prefer that any of the other participants win it.

 

Good luck to all

I removed you from the list. Just to be clear, if it is not explicitely stated in the staff members' posts that they do not intent to participate, then I take it as confirmation that they're interested.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I removed you from the list. Just to be clear, if it is not explicitely stated in the staff members' posts that they do not intent to participate, then I take it as confirmation that they're interested.

TBH i thought the same thing .  Thanks for clearing up your stance on this matter. 

 

Take care

John

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 12/19/2022 at 8:59 AM, DodgyDave said:

To show a bit of appreciation to MPs staff, I’m giving away this empty Blufans Thor steelbook.
It was given to me by Blufans as a gift. 

 

Any member of staff, from Admin through Moderater to Guardians, can post if they would like to receive it. 
Maybe Eli @R1s1ngs0n could keep note of which members of staff post for it please and John @Masterblaster can have the final say on who gets it. Or runs a random job on it. Obviously Eli can take part too.
John cannot as he already has one. :D
 

I’ll ship it once the winner has been declared. 
 

This give away only applies to @★ Administrators ★ @★ Super Moderator ★

@★ Moderator ★

@★ MP Guardian ★

 

(plus any other category of staff I’ve forgotten please Eli ;)

 

E4E1E773-604D-4F89-A0A5-1B37EB117D3C.thumb.jpeg.9c32a2604399743a5dd26cb19b48b4c8.jpeg

 

AF9D0A6A-98F0-4848-8A66-B0E16AC72D01.thumb.jpeg.8f2e2d63f08bd418ed3cf53b7c994e64.jpeg

 

11928616-26D2-4F21-8686-782AC50C605D.thumb.jpeg.a6e1664651dcdd2bf26b4b89b916914a.jpeg

 

 

Huh, interesting, is this a pre production sample? Looks slightly different than what they ended up selling

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy