IGNORED

HDZETA The Mummy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #23) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Benoit46

Heard how garbage this movie is so I haven't been too keen on getting any sort of steelbook release of it, even though I love Sofia Boutella a lot. Is the art confirmed? Because I know Edge of Tomorrow was a pain to do because Tom Cruise had to be the main star of the art. I can't see this being approved if Mr. Scientology has such a firm grasp on artwork being used. I would buy a steel for this if it was this exact design or Sofia Boutella as the main feature. Guess we'll see!

47 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Watched this a couple of weeks ago , it's actually not bad quite enjoyed it.....................good fun movie IMO.....................you should give it a try.....

I agree watched it bout a month ago I'm not a cruise fan but this was pretty good movie all in all definatly worth a watch to make ones own mind up 

Awards

5 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Heard how garbage this movie is so I haven't been too keen on getting any sort of steelbook release of it, even though I love Sofia Boutella a lot. Is the art confirmed? Because I know Edge of Tomorrow was a pain to do because Tom Cruise had to be the main star of the art. I can't see this being approved if Mr. Scientology has such a firm grasp on artwork being used. I would buy a steel for this if it was this exact design or Sofia Boutella as the main feature. Guess we'll see!

I went to see it not expecting a lot , if you get my meaning .

It was a bloody good entertaining few hrs . It was WAY better than what I was expecting . 

Ok I'm not a massive Cruise fan as he can be a bit of a tit at times .

As  someone giving value for money at the Cinema I have time for him where The Mummy was concerned , well worth a rewatch more than one infact ?

I will bite at this someone tag me when the GB Is live  PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE ???

36 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Watched 1st half on rental this eve; I like it so far…

After comments and considering I'm really excited that Sofia Boutella might be the cover, I'm gonna rent this when I go to rent It Comes At Night and All Eyez On Me from Redbox or the video store by me. But I'm seeing Mother! and It this weekend so probably not until after Saturday or something :P 

11 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

After comments and considering I'm really excited that Sofia Boutella might be the cover, I'm gonna rent this when I go to rent It Comes At Night and All Eyez On Me from Redbox or the video store by me. But I'm seeing Mother! and It this weekend so probably not until after Saturday or something :P 

After finishing it today, I have to say it's definitely more entertaining than I expected based on the generally terrible reviews. It think it mainly suffer from tentpole-syndrome and focusing too much on setting up the other movies in the "Dark Universe". I also thought the ending was pretty weak. I'll probably go buy the Best Buy one today though. ?

23 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Heard the 3D isn't very good, but then I heard that about the movie too. Maybe I should try to stop hearing things.

Thats what I heard too , I got a very good movie and wasn't hopping thatni'd paid to see it .

So hopeing the Dark Universe takes off as the subtle lityle nods to other movies that are allegedly to come in the series could be great .

15 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

So hopeing the Dark Universe takes off as the subtle lityle nods to other movies that are allegedly to come in the series

Depp is a perfect choice for Invisible Man, though as an actor he's very visible these days (he'll be much more prominent in future Fantastic Beasts—I heard). Then,  Javier Bardem as Frankenstein.

• 45Caliber changed the title to The Mummy HDZeta (Blu-Ray) Silver Label [CHINA]
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to The Mummy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #23) (WWA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Archived