• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Happy to help @45Caliber , did you notice Don't Breathe and The Shallows have same number 1f642.png Also your pictures really show how great that edition is, almost like having them in hand 1f44d.png

I did not! I often forget to look at numbers I'm so caught up in the rest of it. ? That's very cool that my first 2 horror premiums have matching #s tho!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Well it was a crap move by me. 

As a good Canadian I'm sorry for being a pee pee.  :)  

Only the first holds up for me as being an especially good movie. When I rewatched Rambo a while back I was surprised at how cheap it looked for being such a big movie at the time. I don't remember 3 that well.

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

Only the first holds up for me as being an especially good movie. When I rewatched Rambo a while back I was surprised at how cheap it looked for being such a big movie at the time. I don't remember 3 that well.

The first one was amazing.  The whole time he is in the mountains and especially in the woods where he is hunting down the cops is great stuff to watch.  

Rambo 3 is him fighting with the Aghani's against the Russian's.  

You will probably remember the ending where him and the Colonel who he has saved are fighting against the Russians out in an open space.  He ends up driving a tank into the helicopter with the bad guy flying it. 

10 hours ago, Kingpin said:

The first one was amazing.  The whole time he is in the mountains and especially in the woods where he is hunting down the cops is great stuff to watch.  

Rambo 3 is him fighting with the Aghani's against the Russian's.  

You will probably remember the ending where him and the Colonel who he has saved are fighting against the Russians out in an open space.  He ends up driving a tank into the helicopter with the bad guy flying it

I really only remember Rambo being electrocuted on bedsprings. For some reason that's the only scene that stuck with me. That was that movie, right?

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I really only remember Rambo being electrocuted on bedsprings. For some reason that's the only scene that stuck with me. That was that movie, right?

Yup that's the one.  The Russian gets him to radio home base. He then gets electrocuted on the bed springs and proceeds to get free and destroy the big Russian dude. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is what community is all about and why it's worth getting to know your fellow members. Below are some overdue thanks for items I received with the help of fellow Psychos. They are always willing to help when they can and are but a Classifieds Listing away.

Thank you @extantsrevenge for your help getting the German Revenge Steelbook and FAC's 10 Cloverfield Lane:

FullSizeRender 290450FullSizeRender 293FullSizeRender 292

FullSizeRender 294FullSizeRender 295FullSizeRender 296FullSizeRender 297

Thank you @Maverick for your help getting an Equalizer steelbook:

FullSizeRender 398FullSizeRender 397
FullSizeRender 399

Thank you @Masterblaster for your help with the Kimchi Momento Lenti and Plain's Zero Dark Thirty PET Slip edition.

FullSizeRender 423FullSizeRender 427FullSizeRender 416

FullSizeRender 417FullSizeRender 424FullSizeRender 426FullSizeRender 425

Thank you @ksosk for your help getting the Doctor Strange and Thor Infinity War Cosbabies and the sweet Funko Movie Moments Pennywise in Gutter:

Doctor_Strange-Infinity_War-Cosbaby

Thor-Infinty_War-Cosbaby

It-Pennywise-Funko-Movie_Moments

Thank you @thomue1987 for your help getting the FAC Deadpool Hardbox:

FullSizeRender 402FullSizeRender 400FullSizeRender 403

FullSizeRender 401

Archived