Retail Price:

Cuba Edition 179.99โ‚ฌ ย 

Babylon Editionย 179.99โ‚ฌ

Tony Montana Editionย (OC)ย 355.99โ‚ฌ

ย 

Cuba Edition

FB_IMG_1671295903028.jpg.e776cfa40eeb94d7b9e2f45cf541a4dc.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐—–๐—จ๐—•๐—” ๐™€๐™™. (Limited Edition - 100 Numbered Copies)
๐Ÿ“€ 2 dischi (4K UHD + Blu-ray);
1 Maxi Poster (Cinematografico) Originale del Film;
2 Fotobuste esclusive;
4 Cards con Foto dei protagonisti;
1 Green Card di Tony Montana;
1 Sigaro;
1 Mini bottle Wisky "Tony Montana";
๐Ÿ“– Book in copertina rigida con grafica Esclusiva by Marika Polcari (Italian and English Language);

ย 

Babylon Edition

FB_IMG_1671295905232.jpg.8b88f0ff63e03ded0859d5b55ab8f967.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก ๐™€๐™™. (Limited Edition - 100 Numbered Copies)
๐Ÿ“€ 2 dischi (4K UHD + Blu-ray);
1 Maxi Poster (Cinematografico) Originale del Film;
2 Fotobuste Esclusive;
4 Cards con Foto dei protagonisti;
1 Green Card di Tony Montana;
1 Pallottola da Fucile SCARFACE;
๐Ÿ“– Book in copertina rigida con grafica Esclusiva by Marika Polcari (Italian and English Language);

ย 

Tony Montana Editionย (OC)

FB_IMG_1671295907102.jpg.cacff6061c8b8f65238398d679bc1a5f.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž - (๐™๐™Š๐™‰๐™” ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ผ - ๐™๐™ˆ - ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ - 50 Numbered Copies - Versione ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—” in Box effetto pelle con logo TM

*๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž Box (include all two Complete Version with all materials)

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 7

Waiting so long for the Mantalab edition, it's great news that someone is going to release a collector's edition of a movie like this.

ย 

The bar is high, there have been interesting editions in the past. But it is also true that it is a film that gives the possibility of doing something even more special.

ย 

Let's see what they offer us.

• Like 6

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Scarface (RaroFilms Studios Exclusive #006) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) [Italy]
Gerade eben schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

Iโ€™m inclined to agree with you, but part of me thinks these are really bad renderings of the release, so itโ€™s hard for me to know what to make of it.ย 

Of course theres much room for improvement (still hope Manta comes through eventually) but the The Film Vault edition shows definitely more creativity

in packaging and artwork compared to the Raro releases. So far, Film Vault wins hands down.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, hal56 said:

What a dull release.

Easy pass and on to The Film Vault Edition which looks much better.

Not only does the Vault edition look superior in every way, now it also seems like a bargain.

I am also quite positive Scarface will get one or several 40th anniversary releases next year, hopefully one of those will be from the likes of Manta or EverythingBluย ๐Ÿคž

• Like 8

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Not only does the Vault edition look superior in every way, now it also seems like a bargain.

I am also quite positive Scarface will get one or several 40th anniversary releases next year, hopefully one of those will be from the likes of Manta or EverythingBluย ๐Ÿคž

ย 

EverythingBlu has my vote and money.

• Like 7

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Yeah, I'm out on this one. ย I have the film vault version en route and I hold out hope for a Manta version as well....

• Like 6

Just my opinion, but they are out of their mindโ€™s with these prices. It seems to me they had to pay the artist they stole from on previous releases and now they are passing that cost on to us. On top of that the editions look lackluster at best. They remind me of Walmart exclusives. If you are willing to spend 400 + on this I would recommend checking out the edition John has in the store, way more exclusive.ย 
ย 

unless this company does a Lynch film, it will be a Raro occasion that I would participate.ย 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

RaroFilm Studios has managed to obtain the 1932 SCARFACE produced by Howard Hughes!ย Therefore, all members who order the Tony Montana Edition (OC) will receive bothย the 4k UHD + bluray of the movie with Al Pacino and the blu-ray of the original made in 1932.

ย 

This group buy has been re-opened for additional requests here!

ย 

ย 

image.thumb.png.c6c7fcef15758a20c9806ec158a5f7fd.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Scarface (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #006) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) [Italy]
  • 3 weeks later...